Check your account email address ×

Hey Woodtick

Just now, Woodtick said:

That's why I would never build or buy on leased land. Most of these camps are up in the Porkies. The name of my camp is the Woodtick Day Spa.

There are lots of leased camps and cabins in MN too and I would never consider one of them. Although some of them are on long term leases etc....it still doesnt feel right not to own the land.

• Like 1

not just camps. a buds family started leasing a unbelievable point on leach lake  over 100 yrs ago .  it is now and has been a great home .they were 25yr lease  then 10 then 5 now 1 and the cost is through the roof.then the yearly inspections and fees with these and all the BS u have to do to the property to keep the lease . the politicians want the place real bad . I don't blame them great place to bring your   prostitutes  and ponder ways to fuck people out of there money.

my mom owned a home in Minneapolis on Nicolet Island for some time . she had to renew what was a 100yr lease . when they renewed they would only renew 5 yrs at a time. she sold shortly after renew. that was from some government power and floodplain deal . like thy would ever flood downtown Minneapolis for a taller dam.  it is still a oasis in Minneapolis up until a few yrs ago a pr of mules roamed the island .

dumb bitch went from that to moving to a historic district in a historic home . man talk about government regulation fuck that I wont even work for her on that thing any more no matter what        

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Ez ryder said:

not just camps. a buds family started leasing a unbelievable point on leach lake  over 100 yrs ago .  it is now and has been a great home .they were 25yr lease  then 10 then 5 now 1 and the cost is through the roof.then the yearly inspections and fees with these and all the BS u have to do to the property to keep the lease . the politicians want the place real bad . I don't blame them great place to bring your   prostitutes  and ponder ways to fuck people out of there money.

my mom owned a home in Minneapolis on Nicolet Island for some time . she had to renew what was a 100yr lease . when they renewed they would only renew 5 yrs at a time. she sold shortly after renew. that was from some government power and floodplain deal . like thy would ever flood downtown Minneapolis for a taller dam.  it is still a oasis in Minneapolis up until a few yrs ago a pr of mules roamed the island .

dumb bitch went from that to moving to a historic district in a historic home . man talk about government regulation fuck that I wont even work for her on that thing any more no matter what        

You call your mom a dumb bitch.....wow.

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Only a complete moron would do something like that. 

there are a shit load of them in the UP , most are not worth much and used as nasty hunting camps.I know a few guys with them don't think they have 500bucks total in them

• Like 1

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

No shit - she probably doesn't want him working on her stuff anyway. :lol: 

yep . any one who drops close to a mill on something she cant even fix a side walk or touch up paint on a window  with out a yr long board meetings and fed approval  is a dumb bitch and some one who stays for a decade is even worse

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

yep . any one who drops close to a mill on something she cant even fix a side walk or touch up paint on a window  with out a yr long board meetings and fed approval  is a dumb bitch and some one who stays for a decade is even worse

At least she has a mill to drop 👍  Did she cut you off? :lmao: 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Well she had a million to spend....can't be that dumb.

• Like 2

Well she had a million to spend....can't be that dumb.

Forum rules dictate that she's very smart if she has that much money. Tremendously smart, very smart!!!1

• Like 2

Just now, SnowRider said:

At least she has a mill to drop 👍  Did she cut you off? :lmao: 

I moved out at 16 and have never taken shit from her . u would love how she has been on SS for 20 yrs for bullshit PTSD living on summit ave a few houses down from the Dayton in his public housing

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I would show her respect unlike you.

because u know what about her again?

BTW I was raised by my grandparents after they came to see me in the public housing high rise  shithole she was living in with some pos.

it was not until  my grandma died I moved in with her and her Muslim for 2 yrs then got the fuck out, but yeah knowing shit U would respect her lol  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

BTW I was raised by my grandparents after they came to see me in the public housing high rise  shithole she was living in with some pos.

it was not until  my grandma died I moved in with her and her Muslim for 2 yrs then got the fuck out, but yeah knowing shit U would respect her lol  

Family story hour with EZ Glider.....maybe keep it off of here if you don't want comments.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I've read some really shitty stories on here back when the site was a little more personable and a few people here didn't exactly have the most wonderful upbringings either , some of them are in this thread even . Can't stay bitter about it forever dude :bc: 

Edited by Sal Rosenberg
  • Like 1