Check your account email address ×

Tesla owners shooting one another.

• Gold Member

jesus . 

I drove by/thru a Tesla station yesterday at the mall.  People just sitting in their car on the phone . Stangest shit ever to have to sit and charge. 

Aint nobody got time for that!! 

Edited by EvilBird

Hopefully there's only 3 people involved so they don't keep adding to the MASS SHOOTING numbers :whistle:  Were AR-15's used?  I heard they're so easy to get, they're included with the purchase of an EV.

44 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

jesus . 

I drove by/thru a Tesla station yesterday at the mall.  People just sitting in their car on the phone . Stangest shit ever to have to sit and charge. 

Aint nobody got time for that!! 

We have  a charging station at our grocery store parking lot for a few years now. Finally last week a person finally used it for an hour and everyone in town was posting it on FB. Pics of the guy just standing around waiting. 

32 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Hopefully there's only 3 people involved so they don't keep adding to the MASS SHOOTING numbers :whistle:  Were AR-15's used?  I heard they're so easy to get, they're included with the purchase of an EV.

that's a lot of projecting... 

have you heard about the triage classes offered in Texas public schools so they can help save their classmates in the event of a mass shooting, or any shooting?  apparently they want to make the classes available as early as the third grade now.   

TEXAS!!! :thumbsup:

https://www.businessinsider.com/texas-lawmaker-lobbies-for-3rd-graders-get-aid-training-shootings-2023-5

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that's a lot of projecting... 

have you heard about the triage classes offered in Texas public schools so they can help save their classmates in the event of a mass shooting, or any shooting?  apparently they want to make the classes available as early as the third grade now.   

TEXAS!!! :thumbsup:

https://www.businessinsider.com/texas-lawmaker-lobbies-for-3rd-graders-get-aid-training-shootings-2023-5

Such a terrible idea, just like gun training.   :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 hours ago, Bontz said:

They didn't focus on the gun at all on this one....strange