Check your account email address ×

Biden vs Trump 2024

Biden vs Trump 2024   

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who LOSES?

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I'm talking about enforcing the policies that Trump had under his watch It will go back to the way it was..... Moron.....

Which is much better than the current situation.... Nimrod.:lmao:.... Seems you're getting a little angry cuz you know you're going to lose 2K

His policy was remain in Mexico for their hearings which is entirely different than a closed border.

If I was going to be mad about losing a bet, i wouldn't have made said bet in the first place.

:bc:

Edited by Steve753

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

His polich was remain in Mexico for their hearings which is entirely different than a closed border. If I was going to be mad about losing a bet, i wouldn't have made said bet in the first place.

:bc:

Which is basically a closed border at this point. And very effective.  As well as a wall which is a strong deterrent, which the Biden administration took sections out of so they can freely walk across.

Sorry but that shits coming to an end....

1706582801451.jpg

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Proud supporter bro  ...what can I say.   Most of his supporters are very enthusiastic.   How about Biden supporters?:lmao:

what Biden supporters?

so more than moist, dare I say juicy?

control yourself man

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

what Biden supporters?

so more than moist, dare I say juicy?

control yourself man

Exactly.....81 million :lmao:.... So you even admit it was stolen and rigged:thumbsup:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Exactly.....81 million :lmao:.... So you even admit it was stolen and rigged:thumbsup:

no, Biden beat Trump fair and square.  Trump tried to steal it on election night.  All part of the plan for the gullible.

Are you gullible?

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Which is basically a closed border at this point. And very effective.  As well as a wall which is a strong deterrent, which the Biden administration took sections out of so they can freely walk across.

Sorry but that shits coming to an end....

1706582801451.jpg

Dude you dont havent got a clue. The wall isn't stopping them even where there isn't openings.  They put a ladder up and climb over. I personally witnessed a bunch of them being caught by border patrol on our side with not an opening in the wall for miles either way. 

Edited by Steve753
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Dude you dont havent got a clue. The wall isn't stopping them even where there isn't openings.  They put a ladder up and climb over. I personally witnessed a bunch of them being caught by border patrol on our side with not an opening in the wall for miles either way. 

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

holy shit now ive heard it all :lol:

• Haha 1

Oh yeah...... Everybody just climbing the wall and getting over it.   Not a deterrent at all..... You're such an idiot...really.       Walls work. SBYL

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

Dude - you’re dumb and clueless as fuck 

Steve claims He witnessed People climbing the border and You eat it up and lick his stupid inbred Amish faggot ass :lol:

two retard queers the dumbest of the dumb of FS :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Big fuckkn deal... it's not thousands coming in at all at once idiot.

Like I said. You've got no idea. There's so much junk along the wall in places. They are climbing over like crazy the ones who dont want to be caught.

• Haha 1

Like I said. You've got no idea. There's so much junk along the wall in places. They are climbing over like crazy the ones who dont want to be caught.

Yeah we've been down this road several times... you believe what you want... The rest of the world disagrees with you and walls work

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

And Yet you will vote for Biden over Trump , dumb emotional bitch :lol:

• Gold Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

Heres a shelter where the BP places them when they catch them.

20240210_144011.jpg

Typical White Goofy Honky ...cruising around in his faggot SXS thinking he is inspecting the border . Did you have your stun Gun faggot? :lol:

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Such a huge waste of money.

20240210_140205.jpg

20240210_143130.jpg

Yeah right.... And Supporting these immigrants that are freely coming over is much more costly. Give your head a shake

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah right.... And Supporting these immigrants that are freely coming over is much more costly. Give your head a shake

Articulate why your orange criminal cult leader opposed last weeks bill :snack:

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Some immigrants will eventually become citizens and pay taxes. Your family are immigrants

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Articulate why your orange criminal cult leader opposed last weeks bill :snack:

It was not a standalone bill whatsoever..... It was blackmail to get money and support other countries Ukraine  etc.  ..... With a small fraction of that amount being used to enforce the border laws. 

And terrible clauses in the bill that would keep Trump's hands tied(when elected) and allow a certain amount of migrant asylum for several years to come.    It was a terrible bill for the border. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Some immigrants will eventually become citizens and pay taxes. Your family are immigrants

Sorry but we're full... too many of these fuckers and troublemakers.... Which of course you don't think there is any problem. Just Trump's way of keeping us angry.. right?:lmao:

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Sorry but we're full... too many of these fuckers and troublemakers.... Which of course you don't think there is any problem. Just Trump's way of keeping us angry.. right?:lmao:

Only reason you don't want immigrants coming in, because you think they'll vote democrat. :lol: