Disney…….Says….

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Cold War said:

What a dishonest shit bag.  Why you guys want to continue to play with a pile of shit every day is beyond me. :dunno:

I agree.  @EvilBird is pathetic given his story. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You got :owned: and don’t like it.  :lol: 

@Mainecat quit being a fucking hater.  Seriously - it’s not cool. 

He is older than dirt. :lol:

You think a Guy like Him saying fuck Japs, Chink, and Gook his whole life will change? :lol:

Get a clue dummy. 

Just now, Cold War said:

What a dishonest shit bag.  Why you guys want to continue to play with a pile of shit every day is beyond me. :dunno:

He’ll crawl back into the woodwork soon like the cockroach he is.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Doesn’t say shit and then minutes  after being called on it posts multiple times and claims ownage…what a jagaloon.😂

I haven’t followed MC and his rants.  You’re always reading more into stuff than necessary.  Part of what makes you a total fucking buffoon. 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

He is older than dirt. :lol:

You think a Guy like Him saying fuck Japs, Chink, and Gook his whole life will change? :lol:

Get a clue dummy. 

You’re 37 - no need to be a homophobe and support haters :thumbsup:

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

I agree.  @EvilBird is pathetic given his story. 

My High School was 75% NON Caucasian. 

Unlike you I grew up around all types of races. 
People like you call me a racist. 

Then actually White racist dudes call me a Wigger. 

Cant win . :suicide:

Just now, EvilBird said:

My High School was 75% NON Caucasian. 

Unlike you I grew up around all types of races. 
People like you call me a racist. 

Then actually White racist dudes call me a Wigger. 

Cant win . :suicide:

Another cool story.  Do you think trans and gay kids along with their parents feel any different than you do/did when your kids are harassed for the way they look?  I’m miffed that you’re not more compassionate towards people who are demonized and ostracized - especially from people on power and political influence given your own personal story. 

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Another cool story.  Do you think trans and gay kids along with their parents feel any different than you do/did when your kids are harassed for the way they look?  I’m miffed that you’re not more compassionate towards people who are demonized and ostracized - especially from people on power and political influence given your own personal story. 

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re 37 - no need to be a homophobe and support haters :thumbsup:

I got no problem with LGBTQ+ people as long as they dont actively push it on the youth. Problem is they do. Its an agenda dude. There is a reason why more kids identify as LGBTQ more than any other time in history. Social media has caused a lot of this. 

Little awkward and unsure of yourself at puberty ..boom you must be Gay and should hack your tits or dick off. 9_9

My 16 year old Sister in Law is now Trans on hormones. She was always awkward but was a normal little girl before all this shit started. Nothing "manly" about her. She looks nothing like a boy either despite her best efforts. 

Fucking school changed her name and pronouns before her Parents even knew. At the time she was 13!!!  If you dont see a problem with that I think you have mental problems. 

Sure I believe some people really may think they are born in the wrong body, but a lot of youth today are being influenced into lifelong irreversible decisions/consequences.  And its fucking sad. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1