Check your account email address ×

CCP government 'intentionally released' COVID-19 'all over the world,' Chinese virologist says

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Only 0.2% get Covid. Never knew that. 

Covid was never deadly enough to warrant a pandemic.

So two questions for vax mentally challenged.

So if your vax works, why does someone else need to be vaxxed?

So if your vax doesn't work, why does someone else need to be vaxxed?

Edited by ArcticCrusher

37 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Covid was never deadly enough to warrant a pandemic.

Did you see the sign? It said it only 0.2% get covid. People get vaccinated to for reasons other than only avoiding death.

40 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So if your vax works, why does someone else need to be vaxxed?

So if your vax doesn't work, why does someone else need to be vaxxed?

The very same reason they recommend everyone get other vaccines. 

Did you see the sign? It said it only 0.2% get covid. People get vaccinated to for reasons other than only avoiding death.

The very same reason they recommend everyone get other vaccines. 

A bonehead statement.

The ifr rate for kids under 20 is essentially 1 in a million.

What do think the the adverse reaction rate is for the same group?

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

A bonehead statement.

The ifr rate for kids under 20 is essentially 1 in a million.

What do think the the adverse reaction rate is for the same group?

No, but thinking death is the only reason a person might choose to get a vaccine is. 

But anyways, back to the sign stating only 0.2% of people get covid. :pc:

23 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Lloyd can't do percentages or statistics.  To clarify, this states 2 in 1000 people get Covid.  ie, you know 1000 people and only 2 have gotten it.  Seems about as legit as the rest of Lloyd's links.

38 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No, but thinking death is the only reason a person might choose to get a vaccine is. 

Why would you take an experimental vax when the ifr rate is low?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Let's forget about the .02.,...:lol:... Maybe this one is more accurate

how-stupid-do-you-feel2679.jpg

18 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Let's forget about the .02.,...:lol:... Maybe this one is more accurate

how-stupid-do-you-feel2679.jpg

The irony of calling people stupid after what you went through.

On 1/5/2023 at 2:00 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I did not go to the hospital initially, I went to a small health center when I was starting to feel some shortness of breath and heaviness in my chest. I knew pneumonia was a bad deal with covid. They took some chest x-rays and said I had the beginnings of pneumonia.

They treated it very aggressively with 2 different kinds of steroids to reduce inflammation and also antibiotics ... I can't remember what they were at this point.  They also gave me an inhaler that they use for COPD it is a popular one that you see on TV... That also contained a small amount of steroids.  I was also given Albuterol inhaler.  I was all hopped up and antsy.  

Nearly a week went by and then I went into bizzaro world. Started  hallucinating and thought I had died.  Went outside in 20 degree weather...no jacket and decided to walk in the creek in our backyard with just sneakers and socks and 6 inch deep water....got soaked but didn't feel a thing.  It was surreal,I never had a trip like this from LSD or shrooms in my life lol:lol:....  A little embarrassed to admit this and this post will probably come back to haunt me someday . .  Threw  $180 in cash up in the air like confetti figuring I wouldn't need it anymore because I was dead.... Threw all my credit cards, drivers license and my wallet along the Creek bank. Fortunately, my son in law found and recovered everything a few days later... Had to chop a bit of ice to get everything.

Long story short wife called the rescue squad at this point and they took me away to the hospital.   I think they took me to the looney wing for a while...They said I was suffering seizures And I was in the hospital for 5 days But apparently my pneumonia was gone.:thumbsup:and they stopped all meds except anti-seizure medication.

To this day they still aren't sure whether it was the steroids the antibiotics or the covid itself that caused the seizures.  If you look it up it could be any of those reasons... It was one wild ride that I hope I never experience again. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

The irony of calling people stupid after what you went through.

Meh ...... Water under the bridge... Long forgotten... no long covid for me... I'm fine Thanks for your concern

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Again with the goalposts move.  God you are dumb.  Amazing how easy you give up and change directions.  Shows your complete lack of intellect.

Masks work though.

Fucking retard.

Is that your way of saying that it wasn't intentionally released?  That is the topic.  You were looking for proof.  Obviously you failed and then try to move the goalposts.

Interesting after all this time of asking you to make a point and this is what you choose.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Masks work though.