Check your account email address ×

North Korea tensions have Hawaii pols revisiting emergency attack plans

Just now, Highmark said:

NK is easy.   Simply inform China 100% of their exports to the US will be halted if they do not get them inline.   Something tells me Trump already said something of this nature to China already.  

Yeah....I think so too.  It's sure as hell not gonna help that crazy fat kid with his "chip" though.  

17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Jung is a cornered rat with nothing to lose. They will attack Seoul and kill millions of people thousands of Americans with no care of their own losses.

He has everything to lose. He's only 33 years old and he runs an entire country. 

He can sit back and enjoy life or he can start a war where he will die. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....I think so too.  It's sure as hell not gonna help that crazy fat kid with his "chip" though.  

He's western educated, he attended elementary school in Switzerland as a kid under an alias. He's not insane, he knows all about the western world, just like his dad did. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ummm....whut?

Yep....Slipped off his meds again.

He exhibits all the signs.  These types hierarchies start with the most "sane" person at the helm...but after each generation gets more brainwashed by their own as being "god-like", they actually start to believe it.  While most of his grandfathers weirdness and propaganda was for show, I believe his father's and now especially his, displays a severe detachment from reality showing he is a true sociopath with a lot of destructive resources at his disposal, a huge chip on his shoulder, and the mental instability to sacrifice millions to go out as a fashionable martyr.

Like what signs?  I mean if you are going off him because he's beating his war drums then what about the entire ME?  I don't see the population of NK chanting death to America.     

What I find laughable is people like MC who claim Iran has the right to nuclear weapons but NK doesn't?  NK doesn't pose 1% of the threat to the world that Islam does.  Funny how people say radical Islamic terrorism isn't really Islam. :lol:   Really then why is Islam in the description and why are they following the Quran to the letter?  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

He has everything to lose. He's only 33 years old and he runs an entire country. 

He can sit back and enjoy life or he can start a war where he will die. 

Probably gets more pussy than he know's what to do with it.   I think we are dramatically overestimating his desire to die.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Like what signs?  I mean if you are going off of him beating his war drums then what about the entire ME?  I don't see the population of NK chanting death to America.     

What I find laughable is people like MC who claim Iran has the right to nuclear weapons but NK doesn't?  NK doesn't pose 1% of the threat to the world that Islam does.  Funny how people say radical Islamic terrorism isn't really Islam. :lol:   Really then why is Islam in the description and why are they following the Quran to the letter?  

I agree that NK is a smaller threat but the oppression of the people of NK is really sad. :(

• Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Probably gets more pussy than he know's what to do with it.   I think we are dramatically overestimating his desire to die.  

Completely agree. :bc:

Just now, SSFB said:

I agree that NK is a smaller threat but the oppression of the people of NK is really bad.

No question but its time for a revolution by their own people.   Not American boys.   We can no longer afford to be the worlds police.   Fuck that.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

He's western educated, he attended elementary school in Switzerland as a kid under an alias. He's not insane, he knows all about the western world, just like his dad did. 

If not clinically, we can just call him brash, careless and reckless then.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Like what signs?  I mean if you are going off of him beating his war drums then what about the entire ME?  I don't see the population of NK chanting death to America.     

We don't see much of what is really going on in NK.  They are a dark void and get only what their state authorizes.  Think about how scary that is...in a lot of his citizens eyes, they have it made (oddly) and the rest of the world is trying to take what they have.  Their military is absolutely fanatical.  And I agree with the Islam statement...true.  But I also believe NK can cause more damage in the immediate future than any of them. NK demands SK is given back to them. Period.  Getting China to step in is key. And if we believe countries in the ME are a sponsor of terrorism against us...well.....I think they possess a lot more resolve to be much worse.  As weird as this sounds..SA is keeping that region under control for us.  We now need China (or Russia) to help out.  We're in a bizarre game of chess we cannot remove ourselves from.......and have been playing for better than a half a century. Or....we can just close our borders and be done with a lot of it....but apparently, that's not acceptable. :dunno:

I don't get MC and people like him either....I quit trying.  Him and those like him are here for our amusement.  I just throw rocks...like a "good" Muslim would. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No question but its time for a revolution by their own people.   Not American boys.   We can no longer afford to be the worlds police.   Fuck that.  

yup let them set their course as a people it's not our business to interfere.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

yup let them set their course as a people it's not our business to interfere.  

If we attack their Nuke sites I believe they go after SK then its all out war and millions may die.   Let China and the people of NK deal with the leadership there.   

Just now, Angry ginger said:

so he's kinda like trump.  perfect thats just a great combination when theres a showdown    

We already have intercontinental ballistic nuclear weapons and have been able to control ourselves..and others with them since we turned those stinkin' Japs (shout out to MC...:lol:) to charcoal in 1945.  We will NEVER have that control in NK.  China/Russia FTW there.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

If we attack their Nuke sites I believe they go after SK then its all out war and millions may die.   Let China and the people of NK deal with the leadership there.   

If China doesn't step up, it's going to be interesting.  Imagine China having NK backs on this.  Then imagine Russia having China's back.  Jesus fucking Christ.  The wicked webs we weave.  And that's why that little idiotic action in Syria was so fucking stupid....SOOOOO FUCKING STOOOOPID!  Better move would have been to drop the MOAB on the ISIS tunnels....it makes the same statement without us having to do all this political maneuvering.  I can't help but wonder if that was done so quickly afterwards because somebody realized that.

• Like 1

Totally amazing what some here think Jung is. Hes a lethal killer. Anyone who sends family members to death is a fuckin nut and woulld certainly send his people to death.

Here sit down while I execute you with anti aircraft guns.

NK is way different than the ME....way fuckin different

Jesus do some research

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Totally amazing what some here think Jung is. Hes a lethal killer. Anyone who sends family members to death is a fuckin nut and woulld certainly send his people to death.

Here sit down while I execute you with anti aircraft guns.

NK is way different than the ME....way fuckin different

Jesus do some research

Seriously what do you suggest we do General MacArthur?    

The problem isn't Jong-un its how fanatical the military leaders around him are.

We need China to kill everyone at the top and put more reasonable people in place.  Its the only reasonable solution if they don't stand down upon China's demands.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Seriously what do you suggest we do General MacArthur?    

The problem isn't Jong-un its how fanatical the military leaders around him are.

We need China to kill everyone at the top and put more reasonable people in place.  Its the only reasonable solution if they don't stand down upon China's demands.  

He owns the military leaders and I agree China needs to press Jung but he may be too far gone. China needs to replace Jung and remove the stink of 1950 commie and replace it with the 2017 stink of Russia and China.

OR

Just drop thousands of kielbasa's on North Korea....I dunno.

DO NOT take Jung lightly

Reality is we don't know shit about who is running the show in NK.   China needs to take control here as that is their main supply of weapons.   Make them stand down some or China operatives need to start killing off the leaders.  Once they see leadership getting assassinated the others will fall in line.   I just don't see that many having this huge death wish.   If they did we would be at war already.  

NK makes no planes of their own only repair parts and not the key ones (radar).  If you don't make your own planes then you are basically someone else's bitch by today's military where airpower is king.  

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Just drop millions of smart phones and free wifi. Get the North Koreans open to the rest of the world....that should do it.

They only get electricity a few times a year dumb ass