Check your account email address ×

Keeps Getting Better…

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

yea well that guy just opened a defamation lawsuit against Hunter Biden for 1.5 million.  

Who cares.  He’s admitting there ain’t no there there :lol: 

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Who cares.  He’s admitting there ain’t no there there :lol: 

The FBI looked the laptop over and found it to be legit.  Keep in mind your side ran a 3 year investigation and impeachment trial with nothing more than a creative writing assignment.  The emails and other information can be easily checked and in most case it seems like it has or it would already be "Debunked".    I know you hate questions and almost never give an answer but the media seems to have a habit of using the term "Biden family business".   Can you tell me what that business is?  if you had to write a business model for their endeavors what would it be?

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

The FBI looked the laptop over and found it to be legit.  Keep in mind your side ran a 3 year investigation and impeachment trial with nothing more than a creative writing assignment.  The emails and other information can be easily checked and in most case it seems like it has or it would already be "Debunked".    I know you hate questions and almost never give an answer but the media seems to have a habit of using the term "Biden family business".   Can you tell me what that business is?  if you had to write a business model for their endeavors what would it be?

That’s what your propaganda sources of misinformation reference.  I don’t hear that term using real sources :lol: More proof how fucked up the cult’s sources are :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

That’s what your propaganda sources of misinformation reference.  I don’t hear that term using real sources :lol: More proof how fucked up the cult’s sources are :lmao: 

No it is a soft term the main stream media has given to the Biden's dealings.  What contribution did Hunter Biden make to Barisma that warranted him being paid a Million dollars a year?  Again what is the Biden Family business?  what are they selling? 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You're so brainwashed its breathtaking.  Do you come from a family of liberals, or are you the outlier in the family?  Surely with that extreme contrarian streak you seem to revel in, there was a trigger somewhere

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

No it is a soft term the main stream media has given to the Biden's dealings.  What contribution did Hunter Biden make to Barisma that warranted him being paid a Million dollars a year?  Again what is the Biden Family business?  what are they selling? 

Is he in government?  And where’s the connections of all your innuendo to Joe?  Surely has to be more than a laptop? :lol: You and the rest of the MAGAt’s are going down Albee rabbit hole.  I like it.  Repugs in the House will focus on the wrong thing :thumbsup:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You're so brainwashed its breathtaking.  Do you come from a family of liberals, or are you the outlier in the family?  Surely with that extreme contrarian streak you seem to revel in, there was a trigger somewhere

Dude - very rich post coming from a cult member :lol: Care th share the definition of a cult…..:news:

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They didn't that good of a job on Patty Hurst.  

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Is he in government?  And where’s the connections of all your innuendo to Joe?  Surely has to be more than a laptop? :lol: You and the rest of the MAGAt’s are going down Albee rabbit hole.  I like it.  Repugs in the House will focus on the wrong thing :thumbsup:

The point is it all leads to Joe.  The Biden's are going to spend the next two years tangled in there own web.   another one you have parroted that is a soft term from the media is Joe is cooperating and therefore he is exonerated in some way.......How?  the statute that both Biden and Trump are being pursued with says that just the possession of documents irrelevant of how you came into possession is a crime.  Joe has a problem that is unique in that he has documents from his time in the senate and there was no time that he would have been able to be in possession of those without straight up theft from a secure skiff.  

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Hunter's laptop = Steele's dossier.

Neal

Well that is where you are wrong.  the Hillary camp spent the entire summer of 2016 showing the Dossier to every news outlet they could find.  The problem was laid out by of all people Tom Brokaw when he put it simply the assertions in the Dossier could not be corroborated.  Let's be clear all of the major news outlets spent time looking over the Dossier and none of them ran the story.  The story was broken by Buzzfeed an internet gossip rag and the rest just reported what Buzzfeed had posted as to avoid being sued for liable. the laptop is Hunter Biden's and the emails and photos do check out as being real.  I would add that the laptop is not the only source for information on the Biden's dealings it just gives a snap shot in time as to what they were up to.