Check your account email address ×

Listen To the Almighty!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Garbage post from a troll.

Have you been asleep for awhile?  Why all of his admiration for Putin?  Believes him over our own enforcement agencies?  

Just now, toslow said:

caught lying again, dude you're like fish in a barrel 

Lying?  Dude you lick the sweat beads off the orange balls of guy who told over 30,000 lies :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Durban’s investigation was a waste :lmao:  Homy fuck are you dumb and clueless brining him up :lol: 

you really want me to go back and pull some of your old post showing how you thought this is it

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Grooming family values style at Marge largo :lol:  What a fucking clown show :lmao: 

I mean…Cardi B is shit and it’s music for people that wash their paper plates but it usually has a good beat and girls like to dance to it 

31 minutes ago, toslow said:

you really want me to go back and pull some of your old post showing how you thought this is it

:lol: I wasn’t posting when Durham was investigating.  You’re not smart enough to know hats going on :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

I mean…Cardi B is shit and it’s music for people that wash their paper plates but it usually has a good beat and girls like to dance to it 

I’m sure they do.  But think about the MAGAt crowd how the scene fits. 

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’m sure they do.  But think about the MAGAt crowd how the scene fits. 

And think about “your crowd” that thinks drag shows for children is healthy and normal. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Reluctantly…really…you were cheerleading like a HS Girl.😂😉

Yeah...I worded that wrong. I meant I am reluctantly seeing the light and harm it is causing to our country. But I am still for supplying weapons.

Donald says he could end the war in 24 hours but won’t say how :lol:  You’re dumb enough to believe him :lmao: 

Yup....never would have begun in the first place. Why didn't it start under his watch?.....the  Colossal failure of the Afghan withdrawal was part of why Putin was emboldened.

1 hour ago, toslow said:

if the don was still in charge the war would have never started 

Bingo

:lol: Because he’d take orders from his master Putin :lol: He’d want Ukraine to surrender.  Your boy has been a Russian asset since 1987 :lol: 

Russian asset:lol:...I bet you still think your buddy Schiff has conclusive damning evidence to support that claim as he promised he had.   You are such an embarrasing fool.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah...I worded that wrong. I meant I am reluctantly seeing the light and harm it is causing to our country. But I am still for supplying weapons.

Yup....never would have begun in the first place. Why didn't it start under his watch?.....the  Colossal failure of the Afghan withdrawal was part of why Putin was emboldened.

Bingo

Russian asset:lol:...I bet you still think your buddy Schiff has conclusive damning evidence to support that claim as he promised he had.   You are such an embarrasing fool.

Afghanistan emboldening Putin :lol: WTF are you smoking :lmao: