Check your account email address ×

Ice Cube turned down $9M over getting the jab...what a legend

23 hours ago, Steve753 said:

So if your 14 and in a hurry to get your license, pop a couple boosters and your 16!!! Schwing!!!

Walter's been 100% correct with his predictions thus far and has the receipts to back it.  Many have predicted this, I guess time will tell.

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

We’re mocking you. I have the receipts to prove it.

Yeah ? Im mocking you. You have been the biggest faggot douchebag idiot about promoting the Vaccine that doesnt even fucking work. 

And I got the receipts to prove it too. 

On 7/22/2021 at 12:11 AM, akvanden said:

I trust you, but you missed my questions.

1) which of the 195 countries across the globe is telling it's citizens if you've had covid you don't need a vaccine?

2) Tell me how Sweden had herd immunity in July and then lost it in November. And, since they have herd immunity, are they recommending their citizen be vaccinated?

Thanks

On 7/21/2021 at 11:44 PM, akvanden said:

I'm really close, but if you could tell me some more about herd immunity and how the experts across the globe are telling people that if they've had covid they don't need a vaccine? Or, to make it easier, just provide a list of some of the 195 countries who's taking that official stance. 

Edit: Feel free to comment on Sweden, since you claimed they had herd immunity a year ago (apparently they had herd immunity in July, but lost is in Nov). Certainly they have no need for vaccines.

image.png.6a1df15023ba80d40b34141636a7e37b.png

On 7/19/2021 at 9:42 AM, akvanden said:

How many threads have been started casting doubt on the vaccine. How many threads have been started casting doubt on other "treatments?"

On 7/17/2021 at 9:47 PM, akvanden said:

The Israeli government is telling you to get the vaccine. Stop trusting the msm.

On 7/17/2021 at 8:19 AM, akvanden said:

A vaccine working as intended doesn’t logically make sense? We’re not talking about case rates, just deaths. Yes, case rates are down ( vaccine, summer, whatever) but the people who are still dying are largely unvaccinated. That does make sense.

On 7/16/2021 at 10:53 AM, akvanden said:

Weird, it's like people who got the polio vaccine didn't get polio. I wonder if there's a correlation. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah ? Im mocking you. You have been the biggest faggot douchebag idiot about promoting the Vaccine that doesnt even fucking work. 

Good God, you’re so good at using the search function.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Why? You’ve tried this before and it’s never worked out for you. Pick one, let’s go down that path. Again.

Dude just look at your last quote from 2021. You compared it to Polio vaccine lol. 

How did that work out for You? 

I get it its hard , your boy Biden told you. 

E191960F-F0D8-42F3-9047-828C10536527.jpeg

9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Dude just look at your last quote from 2021. You compared it to Polio vaccine lol. 

How did that work out for You? 

I get it its hard , your boy Biden told you. 

Oh bummer, you missed the context again. Racer (go figure) made a comment about the correlation of people getting vaccinated and not getting as sick saying it was a new "narrative," as if that isn't the whole point of getting a vaccine to begin with, or ANY vaccine for that matter. Vaccines help?!?! What, that must be a new narrative!! :lol:

Which one next?

Nice Biden meme, btw :thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sorry folks, AC has been nailing you guys dead to rights over 90% of the time, but your cognitive dissonance and stubbornness won't let you admit it.

Absolutely not.

13 hours ago, EvilBird said:

:owned:

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, akvanden said:

Oh bummer, you missed the context again. Racer (go figure) made a comment about the correlation of people getting vaccinated and not getting as sick saying it was a new "narrative," as if that isn't the whole point of getting a vaccine to begin with, or ANY vaccine for that matter. Vaccines help?!?! What, that must be a new narrative!! :lol:

Which one next?

Nice Biden meme, btw :thumbsup:

Its nothing like a polio vax moron.  

• Like 1