Check your account email address ×

Americans Are Struggling To Pay Car Loans

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dude - that’s awesome.  200 miles…..how’d you do it?  You sound like you’re big time…Congrats :thumbsup:

Thanks man ....it was a tuff one .

I forgot I also keep a towrope a YUGE toolkit in the back . Thing takes up a lot of space tho tbh . 

3E1F5F88-FCDE-461C-A360-885C3FCBB55F.png

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Beers , what the fuck else. That was a 200 mile day , I get real thirsty. 

He's kinda right . 

You could of bought a Lambo instead of 5 Doomsday Vans tbh. 

If I sold my bikes , sleds , boat etc i could too.  :dunno:

Not really. The Mercedes piece of shit was $180k. I bought it at the cusp of the van life craze and got all my money back and then some. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/22/2023 at 9:11 PM, SSFB said:

Some people need to learn the hard way. 

How fucking dumb and impulsive do you have to be to quit your job and then buy two new cars BEFORE you start your new job?

Did you laugh at him, because you should have. 

In case you want some more entertainment, Tesla Boy has had one or both cars at the service center at least once a week since they have arrived, either for issues that are creeping up or shit he is finding after digging around the car and ripping 1/2 the interior apart.  

One of the other young engineers he stays in touch with says he keeps hears a noise and has taken the interior out at least twice trying to find it.  They told him not to come back.  Now he wants to lemon law it.

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

In case you want some more entertainment, Tesla Boy has had one or both cars at the service center at least once a week since they have arrived, either for issues that are creeping up or shit he is finding after digging around the car and ripping 1/2 the interior apart.  

One of the other young engineers he stays in touch with says he keeps hears a noise and has taken the interior out at least twice trying to find it.  They told him not to come back.  Now he wants to lemon law it.

That's just his bad decisions creeping up on him. :lol: