Check your account email address ×

Major difference between Trump and Biden having classified documents.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Because he wasn't suppose to have them.   Trump's argument was they were legally his.   Damn dude. 

They were legally his if he declassified them. Which he didn't do.

Just now, Steve753 said:

They were legally his if he declassified them. Which he didn't do.

Already posted where he doesn't have to sign or even say anything.  Please show the actual law stating he does. 

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Already posted where he doesn't have to sign or even say anything.  Please show the actual law stating he does. 

Wrong.

One thing the president cannot do, though, is declassify information “by thinking about it” — i.e., without communicating that decision to anyone else.

59 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol: Then Obama just thought about declassifying documents and gave them to Joe.  Now what?  

:lmao: 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Wrong.

One thing the president cannot do, though, is declassify information “by thinking about it” — i.e., without communicating that decision to anyone else.

Again please state the law and I don't believe its ever been tested in court.   

15 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Then Obama just thought about declassifying documents and gave them to Joe.  Now what?  

:lmao: 

As I stated before neither will be in trouble and why I mentioned Obama will cover for him. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

As I stated before neither will be in trouble and why I mentioned Obama will cover for him. 

Yep, but the hypocrites on the left want to make it bad for one party and ignore it for the other.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Again please state the law and I don't believe its ever been tested in court.   

I found it yesterday, then got busy with other things. It all depends what was classified.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Yep, but the hypocrites on the left want to make it bad for one party and ignore it for the other.

Well of course, both parties are guilty of this.

Just now, racer254 said:

Well, to a certain degree, but with trump it has turned into way worse from the left.

And Trumps to blame for that mostly. If he would've just handed them over when asked there would've been no raid.

Just now, Steve753 said:

And Trumps to blame for that mostly. If he would've just handed them over when asked there would've been no raid.

No he isn't.  The people asking and making a big deal about it are the issue.  Why wasn't there a raid on Bidens house?

Just now, racer254 said:

No he isn't.  The people asking and making a big deal about it are the issue.  Why wasn't there a raid on Bidens house?

Because Biden isn't fighting them. Trump was asked numerous times to hand the documents over.

It was a huge deal with trump and it came out right before the midterms.  With biden, now it was no big deal and they waited until after the midterms to report anything.  It is a very one sided situation with the left.

Just now, racer254 said:

It was a huge deal with trump and it came out right before the midterms.  With biden, now it was no big deal and they waited until after the midterms to report anything.  It is a very one sided situation with the left.

The lefts smarter than the right I guess. If he would've handed them over when asked it was way before the mid terms. Again Trumps his own worst enemy and the dems have figured him out.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Because Biden isn't fighting them. Trump was asked numerous times to hand the documents over.

You don't have to be ASKED, it's the law.  One has been in politics for 47 years and the other has only been the POTUS.  Both should know.

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The lefts smarter than the right I guess. If he would've handed them over when asked it was way before the mid terms. Again Trumps his own worst enemy and the dems have figured him out.

Like I said, one has been in politics for 47+ years.  Been lying to the american voter for 47+ years.  Been playing this same game for 47+ years.  It's not what the American voters deserve.

Like I said, one has been in politics for 47+ years.  Been lying to the american voter for 47+ years.  Been playing this same game for 47+ years.  It's not what the American voters deserve.

Not sure what that has to do with any of this. 

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Not sure what that has to do with any of this. 

One is an experienced politician that knows how to deflect, the other is a businessman that got into politics and spent 4 year in office.  There is a huge difference in the way they work and act.  Experienced politicians in Washington act differently then most Americans and that is why they are called the swamp.

Edited by racer254

One is an experienced politician that knows how do deflect, the other is a businessman that got into politics and spent 4 year in office.  There is a huge difference in the way they work and act.  Experienced politicians in Washington act differently then most Americans and that is why they are called the swamp.

So you're saying Trump was to incompetent to be potus.

After seeing the mess he made I'd have to agree.

Just now, racer254 said:

Keep going in circles, TDS has you in deep.

Trump if anything has you going in circles. Time for you to let him go. He's never going to be potus again.