Check your account email address ×

Paul Pelosi attack suspect David DePape pleads not guilty

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

OMG, the irony of someone that supported clinton and biden, 2 families that have been in the washington swamp for 40+ years.

Face it - you support a pathological loser who depends on the dumbest of the dumb. He milks you for money.  He lies to you.  You lap it up at his money making rallies.  Rinse.  Repeat.  And OMG are you a fucking brain dead sheep :snack:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Face it - you support a pathological loser who depends on the dumbest of the dumb. He milks you for money.  He lies to you.  You lap it up at his money making rallies.  Rinse.  Repeat.  And OMG are you a fucking brain dead sheep :snack:

Like I said, IRONY.  You support a party full of dysfunction.  And the same people have been running things for the past 40 years and you still support them.

Edited by racer254

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Mindless retards arguing over which disgusting piece of trash politician is better than the other. That’s the USA. Fucking morons 

Yes, we know you are above it all.  You can tell by how many times you get in these threads.    When I get to the point that I put a politician in my forum picture, that's when you know how invested people are in politics.

:baby:

Edited by racer254

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yes, we know you are above it all.  You can tell by how many times you get in these threads.    When I get to the point that I put a politician in my forum picture, that's when you know how invested people are in politics.

:baby:

Shut up stupid , you shouldn’t even be allowed to vote. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, gravy davey said:

Also what happened to the first reporter on the scene Miguel Almaguar?

Suspended!   When does reporting on what the police told you get you disciplined?  :lol:

After that there wasn’t a problem with the narrative, for some reason. :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, gravy davey said:

Also what happened to the first reporter on the scene Miguel Almaguar?

Oops.   If they wanted us to believe their story maybe they should get it right the first time around. 

During the November 4, 2022, broadcast for Today, Almaguer reported on the assault on Paul Pelosi, stating from an anonymous source that Pelosi had told San Francisco police there was no indication he was in danger when he answered the door. The report was later found to be inaccurate as the police stated Pelosi was struggling with the intruder, David DePape when they had arrived at his home. However, the NBC affiliate in San Francisco has since confirmed the accuracy of his report through Police bodycam footage.[4] Hours later, NBC News removed the video report from the Today website, stating it "did not meet NBC News reporting standards".[5] On November 14, The Daily Beast reported that Almaguer had been placed on suspension from NBC News.[6] During the December 12 broadcast for NBC Nightly News, Almaguer returned from a four-week absence to report on the mid-December blizzard affecting parts of the United States.[7]

• Thanks 1