Check your account email address ×

Pfizer Vax Causes Blood Clots - Fda admits

9 minutes ago, ACE said:

He certainly dabbles with being a neolib. Like he's still mad about this vaccine truth coming out but also won't quite commit to why 

Yup you definately chew gum with your mouth wide open. Valley girls ALWAYS travel in pairs too :gfight:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yup you definately chew gum with your mouth wide open. Valley girls ALWAYS travel in pairs too :gfight:

See you mad. What a surprise maybe have a wine cooler and calm down a bit 

21 minutes ago, ACE said:

He certainly dabbles with being a neolib. Like he's still mad about this vaccine truth coming out but also won't quite commit to why 

It's rather hilarious to listen to the sheep try and explain why they are not 5x.  But they stand strongly behind the bullshit data and now stopped listening to CNN to get vaxxed.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The funeral biz is booming.

Especially in China.

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When the deaths are far above the baseline, one normally asks what event recently changed or was introduced on a mass scale with know side effects to that event.

What else could be causing the mass excess deaths from this group or any?  Hint, its not Covid.

Ask the Chinese.  They will tell you that your hint is jacked.

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, Snake said:

When did accepting sudden death with no explanation become normal?

Fucking sheeple will sheep if you let them...

My way is 10 times easier, but I believe you need to let the handicapped figure some things out on their own...

reminds me of an elementary kid losing an argument and plugging there ears while screaming i can't hear you ' lalalala'

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, ACE said:

Think it was Malone and McCoullough that were saying the spike protein had the potential to travel through the blood system and clot 

john campbell', a male nurse practioner out of england who taught the stuff for years was on to this too, but he was thinking it was more the injection method of the vaccine vs the vaccine itself.

kinda made sense, as when i got forced to go to the injection site i asked if they asperated the needle before injecting and they simply said ' nope. we were told we dont need to ' .when i requested asperating, the young cunt rolled her eyes and was snippy about it till a few older nurses heard the conversation and spoke up 

' we always have asperated every intermuscular injection.thats day 1 of medical school stuff. how else can you know for sure you did not hit a blood vessel ? for some reason were told now its not necessary , but if the mans requesting it, do it.why not '

i then told her do it or im not taking it. your call'

then she did. i didn't understand the shitty attitude for such a simple request. pure ego i guess. the young bitch learned something that day.wheather it mattered or not who knows, but i watched her and there was indeed no blood on drawback.

the argument being its extremely rare to hit a vessel in that area of the arm ...but rare is not impiossible. and that was mr campbells point.

intermuscular injections hitting vessels and getting into the bloodstream. the bloodstream carrying the vaccine  all over the body , so now instead of triggering immune response ' from the spike protein isolated to the arm muscle as intended, it now triggers it in the brain , heart , and any number of other undesirable locations causing inflammation  due to the response...causing myocarditis , heart attacks , strokes etc 

sounded plausible to me.

Edited by ZR800efi

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, EvilBird said:

People still defending the rushed Trump jabs that dont stop you from getting Covid, dont stop you from spreading Covid and dont stop you from dying from Covid . 

Fucking hilarious 

20726DF7-AF86-4976-BB57-0345ACA1F3D6.jpeg

the orange goat is many things. a doctor isn't one of them.

i would never take that guys advice on a medical descision. if that was the deciding factor for anyone there pretty retarded.

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, Steve753 said:

ArcticCrusher says the vaccines have been around before covid.

mrna has been around since the late 80s. back then , and up until the 'pandemic' it was never intended to be a 'vaccine'

check out jre episode with robert malone, the inventor of mrna '

9 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

mrna has been around since the late 80s. back then , and up until the 'pandemic' it was never intended to be a 'vaccine'

It's not a vax, it's gene therapy.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

Hes not the inventor. But he likes to tout that he is.