Check your account email address ×

repuke flip flopping part 3216

when Obama was in office - absolutely no military action in Syria, and no military action without congressional approval. the war monger needs to be kept in check

when trump in office - troops in Syria, cruise missile attack on Syria, no congressional approvals. yay for trump!!!!!!!

Just now, Snoslinger said:

when Obama was in office - absolutely no military action in Syria, and no military action without congressional approval. the war monger needs to be kept in check

when trump in office - troops in Syria, cruise missile attack on Syria, no congressional approvals. yay for trump!!!!!!!

Oh, I know.  That's why watching your media is so weird this morning. McCain actually bashed Obama and his "failed foreign policies" in front of "Joe and Mika" and they AGREEEEEEEEED!  Well, Mika cringed....she's a dolt though...but nice tits (the reason she is there).

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh, I know.  That's why watching your media is so weird this morning. McCain actually bashed Obama and his "failed foreign policies" in front of "Joe and Mika" and they AGREEEEEEEEED!  Well, Mika cringed....she's a dolt though...but nice tits (the reason she is there).

:lol:

McCain loves himself some military conflicts, that is no surprise. regarding everyone else, they're all just desperate for something different, that isn't a complete failure from trump :lol:

31 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Point em out... Fox bots? 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I agree with Ann Coulter. 

I think anyone with a brain capable of critical thinking does. Especially since we have prior examples to learn from. And also knowing what the alternative is. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I think anyone with a brain capable of critical thinking does. Especially since we have prior examples to learn from. And also knowing what the alternative is. 

explains why there is so much support of what Trumps doing :news:  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

explains why there is so much support of what Trumps doing :news:  

Well the TV tells them what to think. It does kinda make me scratch my head when one day they can cry "fake news" and then the next believe everything. Which is it? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well the TV tells them what to think. It does kinda make me scratch my head when one day they can cry "fake news" and then the next believe everything. Which is it? 

I'm not saying I believe Assad or the Rebels or ISIS or whoever really did this chemical attack but I am not naive enough to say it isn't out of the realm of possibilities.  He has done brutal things in this civil war with conventional weapons.   I'm not sure why fewer killed by chemical weapons is all of sudden a breaking point.  Seems silly.   Targeting civilians is targeting civilians.  

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm not saying I believe Assad or the Rebels or ISIS or whoever really did this chemical attack but I am not naive enough to say it isn't out of the realm of possibilities.  He has done brutal things in this civil war with conventional weapons.   I'm not sure why fewer killed by chemical weapons is all of sudden a breaking point.  Seems silly.   Targeting civilians is targeting civilians.  

Well there is an interview with an actual journalist who was actually there and she said there are no humanitarian groups on the ground. That the Syrians overwhelmingly support Assad. is she a liar? 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well there is an interview with an actual journalist who was actually there and she said there are no humanitarian groups on the ground. That the Syrians overwhelmingly support Assad. is she a liar? 

I'm saying its tough to believe anyone.   Just because she was there doesn't mean she is 100% truthful and without an agenda.

Like my graphic on the proxy war combatants and supporters.   That place is so fucked up its hard to know who to believe.   

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm saying its tough to believe anyone.   Just because she was there doesn't mean she is 100% truthful and without an agenda.

Like my graphic on the proxy war combatants and supporters.   That place is so fucked up its hard to know who to believe.   

Well this dude who is debating her is going by western media "facts" and when she responds to his nonsense he shuts up cuz he really doesnt know wtf he is talking about. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well this dude who is debating her is going by western media "facts" and when she responds to his nonsense he shuts up cuz he really doesnt know wtf he is talking about. 

Oh no doubt she owned him however its a pretty big war zone and I'm pretty skeptical of it being all propaganda.  Either way I don't want us to be a part of it. 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Oh no doubt she owned him however its a pretty big war zone and I'm pretty skeptical of it being all propaganda.  Either way I don't want us to be a part of it. 

I am with you. However we are arming the rebels so we kinda are... 

Just now, Anler said:

I am with you. However we are arming the rebels so we kinda are... 

I was against that from day one.   Rebels = Extremists  If not now at some point.  

Just now, Highmark said:

I was against that from day one.   Rebels = Extremists  If not now at some point.  

Well I saw the same youtube videos you did...