Check your account email address ×

Here we go.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

already told you - radar, crater left by bomb drop, witnesses, past history.

where's yours?

Past history? 

Our government has a long fucking history of lying us into wars. Have you forgotten about that?

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I don't need evidence because I'm not accusing Assad of dropping sarin and using it as a pretext for war.

That'd be you and your chosen neoliberal media sheepdogs.

:lol:

but you are accusing others of doing something else but you need no evidence for that? god damn you're entertaining.

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Past history? 

Our government has a long fucking history of lying us into wars. Have you forgotten about that?

yes past history. assad has used chemical weapons before. or was that all fake too?

but you are accusing others of doing something else but you need no evidence for that? god damn you're entertaining.

I'm asking for evidence and you have provided none. 

and the same applies for you. you have provided no evidence anyone other than assad did this. see how that works, creepr lite?

I don't need to, because I'm not using my 'evidence' as a pretext for war.

See how that works?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and the same applies for you. you have provided no evidence anyone other than assad did this. see how that works, creepr lite?

Gee, Moto be be really pissing you off by making you back up your BS :lol:

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I don't need to, because I'm not using my 'evidence' as a pretext for war.

See how that works?

no, you're just using this as a pretext for a fake war. see how that works? wtf happened to you, you weren't this dumb before.

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I don't need evidence because I'm not accusing Assad of dropping sarin and using it as a pretext for war.

That'd be you and your chosen neoliberal media sheepdogs.

Here is my conspiracy theory... Assad - " How can I get the United States to attack me and remove me from power? I know, I will use Sarin gas on innocent women and children in front of witnesses. Buhahahahaha!"

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

Here is my conspiracy theory... Assad - " How can I get the United States to attack me and remove me from power? I know, I will use Sarin gas on innocent women and children in front of witnesses. Buhahahahaha!"

another possibility, more likely - assad - "I used chem weapons before and didn't get punished too badly. now they have russia friendly trump, and trump said we're on our own  and won't get involved. so I think i'll use chem weapons to expedite all this"

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. So clueless.

i have provided some proof for my theory, you have provided none for yours. then to boot, you think you don't have to provide any proof because your argument is different? :lol: god damn, I'm seeing more and more points damn near everyone here, and elsewhere, make about you. you're a fucking loon.

another possibility, more likely - assad - "I used chem weapons before and didn't get punished too badly. now they have russia friendly trump, and trump said we're on our own  and won't get involved. so I think i'll use chem weapons to expedite all this"

He used chemical weapons on civilians, not rebels. What sense does that make? Waste military resources to kill innocent civilians...

i have provided some proof for my theory, you have provided none for yours. then to boot, you think you don't have to provide any proof because your argument is different? :lol: god damn, I'm seeing more and more points damn near everyone here, and elsewhere, make about you. you're a fucking loon.

I don't have to prove Assad didn't do it, you have to prove he did.

That's how it works.

I don't think Assad did it. I think its a false flag. The US created ISIS to destabilize Syria. Trump was clearly anti removal of Assad pre election. Two months in there is a chemical attack and he's pro Assad bring taken out.

this is strait up military industrial complex shit

3 hours ago, Anler said:

He used chemical weapons on civilians, not rebels. What sense does that make? Waste military resources to kill innocent civilians...

well he used conventional weapons on them too. your arguments make less and less sense.

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I don't think Assad did it. I think its a false flag. The US created ISIS to destabilize Syria. Trump was clearly anti removal of Assad pre election. Two months in there is a chemical attack and he's pro Assad bring taken out.

this is what you've reverted to noggin and analer. soon you'll be part of the flat earth society too.

Edited by Snoslinger

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You left the forum, your opinion is irrelevant oath breaker. That and.. well... you think there are infinite ice walls surrounding a flat earth. Run off and worry about things that matter like what crayon you will be chewing on later. 

well he used conventional weapons on them too. your arguments make less and less sense.

Plus the bombs Syria is using are not very accurate.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You left the forum, your opinion is irrelevant oath breaker. That and.. well... you think there are infinite ice walls surrounding a flat earth. Run off and worry about things that matter like what crayon you will be chewing on later

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Syria did not use chemical weapons. This was yet another false flag. 

The fact that you believe they did means you can no longer lecture Trump voters about being gullible morons.

who did then?