Check your account email address ×

Edward Snowden Officially A Russian Citizen

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Bet he’s on Canadian Racer’s ‘real news’ list :lol: 

He sounds like another Trump, read this :lol:

Dotcom moved to Thailand to avoid investigation,[6] but was arrested there at the request of the German embassy. In response, he allegedly pretended to kill himself online and declared through his website that he wished to be known as "His Royal Highness King Kimble the First, Ruler of the Kimpire".[33][36] He was deported back to Germany where he pleaded guilty to embezzlement in November 2003

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Sounds like it :bc:

Kim Dotcom (born Kim Schmitz;[2] 21 January 1974), also known as Kimble[3] and Kim Tim Jim Vestor,[4] is a German-Finnish Internet entrepreneur and political activist who resides in Glenorchy, New Zealand.[5]

He first rose to fame in Germany in the 1990s as an Internet entrepreneur and was convicted on charges of computer fraud in 1994.[citation needed]

Dotcom is the founder and former CEO of the now-defunct file hosting service Megaupload (2005–2012).[6][7] The company was financially successful, but in 2012, the United States Department of Justice seized its website and pressed charges against Dotcom, including criminal copyright infringement, money laundering, racketeering and wire fraud.[8]

Fake news story.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Fake news story.

Oh I must have the wrong Kim Dotcom right??

n 2013, Dotcom launched another cloud storage service called Mega, although he severed all ties with the service in 2015. He also started and funded the Internet Party.[11] The party contested the 2014 New Zealand general election under an electoral alliance with the Mana Movement and contested the 2017 general election independently, but failed to win any seats at either election.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Bet he’s on Canadian Racer’s ‘real news’ list :lol: 

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fake news story.

List em’ up Buttercup :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Oh I must have the wrong Kim Dotcom right??

n 2013, Dotcom launched another cloud storage service called Mega, although he severed all ties with the service in 2015. He also started and funded the Internet Party.[11] The party contested the 2014 New Zealand general election under an electoral alliance with the Mana Movement and contested the 2017 general election independently, but failed to win any seats at either election.

Yes your source is garbage.

He foregone a pardon to help his friends or do you thing Snowden and Assange are guilty as well.

Fucking simpleton.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He foregone a pardon to help his friends or do you thing Snowden and Assange are guilty as well.

Fucking simpleton.

:snack:

2BABB01C-811F-4ACF-81A3-52D0BA462EE8.jpeg

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fucking simpleton.

What was his pardon regarding?

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Why?

He’s told the truth about us intelligence fuckery for a decade and they’ve destroyed him for it. Most of what you read about him is just us intel bullshit. The fraud charges , the copyright infringement. All made up charges no different than the Assange rape stuff.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

He’s told the truth about us intelligence fuckery for a decade and they’ve destroyed him for it. Most of what you read about him is just us intel bullshit. The fraud charges , the copyright infringement. All made up charges no different than the Assange rape stuff.

Why does he need a US pardon? 

He's just another political blowhard, whether he's relevant depends if he's blowing in the direction you like.He's a POS.An entire life all over the world of people trying to fuck him over , not buying it at all sorry.

December 2020 Dotcom- Fuck Trump and his pardon I wouldn't take it IF he offered cuz blah blah

December 2022 Dotcom- Trump offered me a pardon but I virtue signaled and passed 

Who da fuck believes a word this guy says :bc:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

December 2020 Dotcom- Fuck Trump and his pardon I wouldn't take it cuz blah blah

December 2022 Dotcom- Trump offered me a pardon but I virtue signaled and passed 

Who da fuck believes a word this guy says :bc:

Well he’s been on the right side of history every time with Assange and Snowden and he needs a pardon because he faces bullshit charges in the US that they want to extradite him for. Quit being a fucking retard 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Well he’s been on the right side of history every time with Assange and Snowden and he needs a pardon because he faces bullshit charges in the US that they want to extradite him for. Quit being a fucking retard 

Sorry Ben but he's no Assange or Snowden,, he's a fucking scam artist and his last 2 partners just left him to hang. He's a lying sack of shit as the 2 tweets of his show perfectly clear .

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Sorry Ben but he's no Assange or Snowden,, he's a fucking scam artist and his last 2 partners just left him to hang. He's a lying sack of shit as the 2 tweets of his show perfectly clear .

Maybe but if he’s the enemy of US intel then he’s no enemy of free men. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Maybe but if he’s the enemy of US intel then he’s no enemy of free men. 

C'mon Ben you aren't this gullible. He tweeted on Dec 23/20 that "IF" Trump offered he would decline.Now almost 2 years later he's saying he was but turned it down.Why wait that much time?Is it because Snowden is back in the news,,,maybe?

Blatant BS virtue signaling that you would be the first to call out bud.

Just now, HSR said:

C'mon Ben you aren't this gullible. He tweeted on Dec 23/20 that "IF" Trump offered he would decline.Now almost 2 years later he's saying he was but turned it down.Why wait that much time?Is it because Snowden is back in the news,,,maybe?

Blatant BS virtue signaling that you would be the first to call out bud.

I don’t care about the tweets concerning a pardon. I care about the info he helped expose and the us intel reaction to him. This guy isn’t some little media trumps yet faggot. He exposed some info about some powerful people and has worked with Assange and advocated for Snowden. He has also offered to testify under oath to congress and been entirely ignored. That’s because they know he has the goods 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I don’t care about the tweets concerning a pardon. I care about the info he helped expose and the us intel reaction to him. This guy isn’t some little media trumps yet faggot. He exposed some info about some powerful people and has worked with Assange and advocated for Snowden. He has also offered to testify under oath to congress and been entirely ignored. That’s because they know he has the goods 

I do, it shows he will lie to gain position, same as a politician 

He was convicted of computer fraud in 94 in Germany, he's been a POS a long time.

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Government always lies yet people love to defend them, bootlick and find their scapegoats. :news:

Exactly , I just assume now anyone that is an enemy of the US government is on my side. 

• Like 1