Check your account email address ×

Retired 4-Star General Sides with Sesame Street, Says PBS 'Makes Us Safer'

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Why would you have bombed Iraq as retribution for 9-11....Bin Laden wasn't there.

I would not have because there would have been no backing from the world for it if wtc did not happen . but it did because bill was a cunt and was to busy sucking Saudi cock to do his job. but if we were going in go in strong kick ass and get the fuck out  and let them kill each other off .

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I would not have because there would have been no backing from the world for it if wtc did not happen . but it did because bill was a cunt and was to busy sucking Saudi cock to do his job. but if we were going in go in strong kick ass and get the fuck out  and let them kill each other off .

Holy Fuck you're a broken record but I'll ask one more time but before I do that you should acknowledge  W sucked plenty of Saudi cock so you can lose that little narrative...that being said why did W invade Iraq as retribution for 9-11?

Edited by Biggie Smails

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Holy Fuck you're a broken record but I'll ask one more time but before I do that you should acknowledge  W sucked plenty of Saudi cock so you can lose that little narrative...that being said why did W invade Iraq as retribution for 9-11?

Not only did dubya suck Saudi cock but the bush family is friends with the bin ladens...

bush_kiss.jpg

Just now, Anler said:

Not only did dubya suck Saudi cock but the bush family is friends with the bin ladens...

bush_kiss.jpg

But,but,but......it's all Clintons fault. :lol:

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

hate to break it to u the kids who need to be watching pbs are not watching .

If I were running the show I would be doing 30% across the board then start making real cuts the following  budget. it is shit or get off the pot time .

Maybe you should have spent more time watching Sesame Street, but do keep in mind that it's never to late :news: 

47 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So easy to say on a sled forum in your pidgin text English.

:news: 

33 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Oh look the other  moron that won't/can't answer the Iraq War question....weird how you just happen to show up.

Suddenly the bipolar moron is an expert at revisionist history. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Suddenly the bipolar moron is an expert at revisionist history. :lol:

No need to be an expert to see that Iraq was a huge fucking blunder.....even a low functioning feeb can see it. Doesn't say much for you.

I've always looked for retired generals opinions on things. I'm glad they weighed in on PBS. Soon I hope they weigh in on how they get the caramilk inside the caramilk bar.