Check your account email address ×

They Should Have Bought The Big Flag

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And here comes the deflection and postion assigning…clockwork!😂

Took me 3 posts to get it out of him. But he always backpedals to that. Most Trumpers do.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Look at all the dumb hill jacks!  😆

221AF3C9-F333-4DED-A3CB-7DD766F27EFB.jpeg

D1F659C7-D141-447B-9859-D7CA037E7D82.jpeg

831ED39A-BB36-4FA4-A59A-77A1A20514BD.jpeg

E05FA567-E69B-4489-851D-2C917C1ABA4B.jpeg

B475F6D8-6985-4420-83E0-7AA53E70C611.jpeg

F6C710EC-0C58-4733-949A-5B94D6FC3706.jpeg

B2AEE9D4-DCD7-4C77-AE9A-9CB8AA1B6A96.jpeg

Where's all the Trump flags?? Is this your way of flexing and showing how posh you are because your hang out  where the rich folk live? NFL,pga nascar people :lol:

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My point was this is an area loaded with smart and successful people, and the # of Trump flags hanging off their boats and mansions was significant. 

Yet not 1 flag in any pictures. What was your point in posting them and your uber dinner?? 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Settle down Smales before you squeeze up a hemorroid.  :lol:  From the king of deflection and position assigning no less.  

I’m settled and not doing either of those things…oops.:ashamed:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Where's all the Trump flags?? Is this your way of flexing and showing how posh you are because your hang out  where the rich folk live? NFL,pga nascar people :lol:

I was wondering when the 3rd stooge would chime in.  :lol: And no, I wasn't interested in taking pictures of Trump flags, just the nice digs and huge boats everywhere.  Admirals Cove is another zipcode from my income level, and I'd never pretend otherwise.  Just so happens I have some pretty wealthy friends, we were their guests and stayed at their marina.  All Trump supporters.  And smart and successful.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Yet not 1 flag in any pictures. What was your point in posting them and your uber dinner?? 

Just to provoke you to say something stupid.  It worked.  :lol:  There's your Trump flag.  Its on the wall.  :finger:

75EE0173-7038-4637-A49C-7A1F5FCA0094.jpeg.a6205bafd141a00aa9eebd322a8e182e.jpeg

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I was wondering when the 3rd stooge would chime in.  :lol: And no, I wasn't interested in taking pictures of Trump flags, just the nice digs and huge boats everywhere.  Admirals Cove is another zipcode from my income level, and I'd never pretend otherwise.  Just so happens I have some pretty wealthy friends, we were their guests and stayed at their marina.  All Trump supporters.  And smart and successful.  :lol: 

So once again talking about how great you are instead of proving your BS with pics. 

Just to provoke you to say something stupid.  It worked.  :lol:  There's your Trump flag.  Its on the wall.  :finger:

75EE0173-7038-4637-A49C-7A1F5FCA0094.jpeg.a6205bafd141a00aa9eebd322a8e182e.jpeg

OK Badger. That's the kind of stupid shit he spews when he looks stupid too.

I did that on purpose:lol::lol:  what a fucking rookie.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump supporters were also the people that rioted and broke into the capital Jan 6th. 

We will see for real how much support he really has these next 2 yrs. 

Right, this was his message on J6.  Stop fixating on fake news.  But then you are a fake conservative.

image.thumb.png.550a61173f0034f0438e1bca5997736a.png

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

So once again talking about how great you are instead of proving your BS with pics. 

Even though I openly admit that I can't afford to live in Admirals Cove.  :lol:  If i google up some Trump flags in Jupiter, will you shut the fuck up then?

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Right, this was his message on J6.  Stop fixating on fake news.  But then you are a fake conservative.

image.thumb.png.550a61173f0034f0438e1bca5997736a.png

He said that after he riled them up and the damage was already done.

Edited by Steve753

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

He said that after he riled them up and the damage was already done.

Bullshit.  He requested the national guard and Pelosi shot it down while waiting inside with fbi agents dressed as Trumpers.

Fucking clueless again schultz.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Even though I openly admit that I can't afford to live in Admirals Cove.  :lol:  If i google up some Trump flags in Jupiter, will you shut the fuck up then?

Tbh I'd rather see the Trump flags of the common folk. Not people who are privileged. They are the backbone of America. The ultra rich are not the ones who matter here. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Bullshit.  He requested the national guard and Pelosi shot it down while waiting inside with fbi agents dressed as Trumpers.

Fucking clueless again schultz.

Haha…owned on the tweets…changes the subject.😂

• Haha 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

Tbh I'd rather see the Trump flags of the common folk. Not people who are privileged. They are the backbone of America. The ultra rich are not the ones who matter here. 

There certainly was no shortage of those either.  My only point in all of this was that Trump supporters were not all dumbass hilljacks, which was the narrative.

There certainly was no shortage of those either.  My only point in all of this was that Trump supporters were not all dumbass hilljacks, which was the narrative.

A narrative you made up.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha…owned on the tweets…changes the subject.😂

Like Pelosi and Bowzer denying requests by Trump to send in the National Guard the day before, like that kind of subject change?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Like Pelosi and Bowzer denying requests by Trump to send in the National Guard the day before, like that kind of subject change?

So did Trump know ahead of time they were going to rush the capital?

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And here comes the deflection and postion assigning…clockwork!😂

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

First of all Woolies worship of the uber wealthy is weird and understanding that Trumps support came from the bottom AND the top of socioeconomic scale is obvious and simple to understand for most.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A narrative you made up.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Stop lying.

🤔

52 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Another Badger move :lol:No wonder you guys are buds.

Don't bother,if there WAS flags flying like you claim a high ranking culter like your self would have taken your own pics. Just face it your first post was totally made up BS including the homeowners occupations,,that was just to add some flair to the BS story. Epic fail on your part. Move along now.