Check your account email address ×

$500 a cord

BOHICA

Just now, Steve753 said:

Petroleum Extraction Engineer was what my childhood friend called it.

:lol:

Well as a whole we "in the industry" don't like to brag but yeah,I'm one of those :bc:

21 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

City slickers and idiots pay $500/ cord.

Did you read the whole thread?It's fucking hilarious!! A meltdown, a cry to admin for help, a little 550 flair and lots of lies :lol:

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

In Langlade Co.?  I have a old friend there.

Yes, Maybe I know him?  At one time we owned a big 800 acre chunk just south of you Don on the south east side of Little Sis lake. I over saw the last cutting on that piece and then I sold it, to this day I wished "we" or I  never sold that piece.

302282003_505841594880301_4619854007975559568_n.jpg

It just sucks when this crap flows over in to this thread and ruins it for others. It doesn't matter who started it at this point.  It's not fair to the members that want to enjoy a somewhat adult conversation. Besides, we already have one child around here and Bhen doesn't like competition  :lol:

• Haha 2

He built a new home several years ago on a Lake there, his wife lives there now, he had some back surgery many years ago then fell down and hit his head on his Asphalt driveway in Mukwonago, had 3 strokes and died at age 62. I had sold him my last collector car which his wife still has.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

:whistle:

81kujlmnLgS._AC_SL1500_ (1).jpg

Ok Rob one more time I have never seen a post of yours on Here, HCS or Snow Sledders or any site other saying that you are or were in the logging Industry your whole life, I joined this site Dec 09 2020 so again never seen your post above, Meat Man not Logging Industry Man do you want to go find one of your logging posts HCS and post a screen shot on here???

image.thumb.png.6a916db8e3fd765907e14f72ceaf8ddb.png

8 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Ok Rob one more time I have never seen a post of yours on Here, HCS or Snow Sledders or any site other saying that you are or were in the logging Industry your whole life, I joined this site Dec 09 2020

Don't bother Jerry,even though I'm the only guy in the thread that did NOT call him out on his BS apparently he won and I lost:dunno: :lol: Do want to know what's even funnier is nobody liked his posts back then either:lol:

Ask HSR how that $500 a cord thread turned out for him? I think I get to gloat for a while. :owned::lol2:

Just now, HSR said:

Don't bother Jerry,even though I'm the only guy in the thread that did NOT call him out on his BS apparently he won and I lost:dunno: :lol: Do want to know what's even funnier is nobody liked his posts back then either:lol:

Ask HSR how that $500 a cord thread turned out for him? I think I get to gloat for a while. :owned::lol2:

I had an account on F.S. #1 and never used it, the same with dootalk and a few others, never used them just joined them after I joined HCS because others were talking about them and I sure as fuck am not going back thru years of posts to prove a point I have other things to Doo.............. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

I had an account on F.S. #1 and never used it, the same with dootalk and a few others, never used them just joined them after I joined HCS because others were talking about them and I sure as fuck am not going back thru years of posts to prove a point I have other things to Doo.............. :thumbsup:

He's definitely not worth the effort:bc: Anyone that runs around with childish sig's like that is really only good for laughing at:lol: I love it !!!!!!For sure don't spend the amount of time he did finding 1 single solitary post from 6 years ago:lol2:

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

CodyBCleo Cell Phone Pictures: Owl Carving in Tree Stump | Carved tree  stump, Tree stump, Tree carving

Soaring Eagles - Tomas Vrba Studio | Carved tree stump, Tree carving, Palm  tree art

Tree Stump Art – Tomas Vrba Studio

carving a tree stump into art | Tree carving, Tree art, Wood sculpture

Tree Sculpture | Park Authority

Lincoln, NE - Bald Eagle Tree Stump

Watched a couple of episodes of "A Cut Above". It's a carving competition. Just amazing some of the stuff they make on a timeline. Check it oot :thumb:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

He's definitely not worth the effort:bc: Anyone that runs around with childish sig's like that is really only good for laughing at:lol: I love it !!!!!!For sure don't spend the amount of time he did finding 1 single solitary post from 6 years ago:lol2:

It's all my fault........... :thumbsup: - - - :lolz:

I question something and all hell lets loose.......... :lol:

Just now, Jerry 976 said:

It's all my fault........... :thumbsup: - - - :lolz:

I question something and all hell lets loose.......... :lol:

Not really, Ben told him to STFU on page 1 :thumb: but then he said "Sorry,Ben" and I'm still fucking lmao everytime I read it:lol::lol: I've seen people say a lot of things to Ben after he makes fun of them but never "I'm sorry" :buttkisser::lol:

I use to like watching Ax Men & Swamp Loggers, not sure if they're even showing them anymore?? There was A Lot of stuff the good old boys use to do until the D.E.P., The E.P.A. & Forestry found out about from the T.V shows....... :lolz:

13 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I got the same kind of message you get sometimes with youtube, Only available in Canada

image.thumb.png.e23e8ce2396d472e9927edc20204cea5.png

We have to keep some secrets up here. Uncanny chainsaw fighting skills :lol:

3 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I use to like watching Ax Men & Swamp Loggers, not sure if they're even showing them anymore?? There was A Lot of stuff the good old boys use to do until the D.E.P., The E.P.A. & Forestry found out about from the T.V shows....... :lolz:

Both great shows :bc: