Check your account email address ×

$500 a cord

BOHICA

3 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

My Dad, brother and I had a pretty good ‘system’ for what we did.  Drop the tree, I would usually head up from the stump and ‘brush’ the trunk and top off with the 031, while my Dad hit the main trunk from the bottom with the 056.  We’d meet somewhere in the middle and have it all loaded in no time.  Drive to the pile, Unload and repeat.  We would mix in splitting as needed to get 40-50 chord ready for sale in the fall.  Paid for most of college with the proceeds - was $145/chord delivered and stacked.  Just three summers of cutting and we had wood to sell for about 10 years.  My Dad was burning then so he got his firewood for free!  LOL

ECC674FC-045C-440F-8957-B19236E6A4CD.jpeg

AF361F72-EC22-4BDF-AA36-E6970F8A38B4.jpeg

I love the old round body Fords & Chevys....Nice pics.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Brothers from different mothers............ :thumbsup:

:lol: On the plus side we don't have to shoot barrel sized holes in his latest BS story:bc: Win-Win here :thumb:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lol: On the plus side we don't have to shoot barrel sized holes in his latest BS story:bc: Win-Win here :thumb:

But I've been in the Barrel Industry My Whole Life, wood barrels from the trees from my logging Industry............. :lolz:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

But I've been in the Barrel Industry My Whole Life, wood barrels from the trees from my logging Industry............. :lolz:

Did you cup his balls when you gave him that nice reach-around Jerry, or maybe just flogged his log. Get a room. :gfight:

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

It would have been funny to hear his logging life stories. My wife’s family is 3rd generation loggers. Her grandfather is a legend in this area and brought wood from over 100 miles away to the mill by water, took over a year. He looked after the POW camps wood and her Uncle Eddie worked at POW camp 3 at age 14 and I got to tour the site with him before he passed. The last load of wood floated to the mill via the last Wannigan was named after her Grandfather. Pic is a Wannigan.My FIL had the biggest personally owned logging company ever in our town and owned his own sawmill that employed 100 people at the same time.

A305F872-EFC5-480F-AD2D-5EDC2104E674.jpeg

The family is four generations, Tradewell Co and Braun Woodlands. Yeah, it would have been fun but somehow you just seem to ruin everything with your fuckery. You have now by passed 550, So here's your Maglite XL. 

Gambler Realistic Silicone Extra Large Dildo By Vixen - Chocolate

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Love how even his "family" dildo company is his.  He's definitely the laughing stock of his family.  Can't even ID a steak....but guess he makes a mean dildo 

You will find everything you need in Mn, :thumbsup:

https://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=huge+dildo&find_loc=Minneapolis%2C+MN

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

The family is four generations, Tradewell Co and Braun Woodlands. Yeah, it would have been fun but somehow you just seem to ruin everything with your fuckery. You have now by passed 550, So here's your Maglite XL. 

Gambler Realistic Silicone Extra Large Dildo By Vixen - Chocolate

Is that really necessary?? Are you letting 550 use your account?

My great grandfather was in the sawmill business and owned many when I was a kid. I even worked sticking lumber in one of his mills. He was the expert not me, lol.

• Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, ckf said:

Is that really necessary?? Are you letting 550 use your account?

My great grandfather was in the sawmill business and owned many when I was a kid. I even worked sticking lumber in one of his mills. He was the expert not me, lol.

@ckf is it really necessary for HSR to chase me around and call me a liar on anything I post, if we can fix that I'm cool. Thats a great way to grow up and its an awesome story. I'd tell my story but just not worth the time or trouble. :bc:

I bet 550 never gave you a respectful post like this one, let me know if I'm wrong.    

https://www.medicinenet.com/what_are_the_signs_of_aspergers_in_adults/article.htm

Signs of Asperger's in adults

Asperger’s, like autism, was mostly noticeable in interactions with other people. A person who has been diagnosed with Asperger’s or mild autism is usually not unhappy when alone. Mild autism doesn’t mean someone can’t keep a job, care for themselves, or start a family if they choose to do so . The difficulty people with mild autism experience in certain social situations can, however, be distressing. Here are some signs of mild autism you may notice in yourself or others:

Social awkwardness

Adults with mild autism may come off as socially awkward. They may not understand the back-and-forth nature of conversations. One common behavior is unintentionally talking too much about yourself or your interests and not allowing the other person time to talk. People with mild autism also tend to miss social cues including facial expressions and body language. They may give off the impression that they are uninterested in or not paying attention to social interaction.

Difficulty understanding jokes or sarcasm

Some adults with the sort of mild autism that was once diagnosed as Asperger’s have a hard time understanding jokes, colloquial phrases, or sarcasm because they take things more literally. A colloquial phrase like “riding shotgun” — meaning to ride in the front seat of the car — may cause confusion. One study found that teenage boys with Asperger’s syndrome preferred jokes with simpler endings, but still wanted to laugh and make others laugh. People with mild autism may have a different sense of humor from other people, but they still have a sense of humor.

Challenges making or keeping friends

Due to social difficulties, adults with autism may have few friends. They may find it challenging to spend time with people, preferring to spend time alone, immersed in their interests. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

@ckf is it really necessary for HSR to chase me around and call me a liar on anything I post, if we can fix that I'm cool. Thats a great way to grow up and its an awesome story. I'd tell my story but just not worth the time or trouble. :bc:

I bet 550 never gave you a respectful post like this one, let me know if I'm wrong.    

:buttkisser:  :kissmyass:

:lol2: :lolz: :lol: :lol2: :lolz: :lol: :lol2: :lolz: :lol: :lol2: :lolz: :lol: :lol2: :lolz: :lol: :lol2: :lolz: :lol: :lol2: :lolz: :lol: :lol2: :lolz: :lol: :lol2: :lolz: :lol: :lol2: :lolz: :lol: :lol2: :lolz: :lol: 

• Haha 1