Check your account email address ×

Meanwhile In Nevada

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Trump wasn't running.

But he was the king maker remember? Trump had a great record of getting his endorsed candidates elected in the primaries, not so much in the general.

10 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I haven't responded to a Barbie hands post since he said something about my kids mother. I'd have to guess that was 3 years ago, I know he posts occasionally, I just choose not to engage with people like that anymore, I feel it brings the site down.

Was that before or after a member went way out of bounds and researched his family business and even his FB page and posted pics of him here? You guys were savage.

17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

More like cunts. 

Well I will say that Zambroski and his band of merry followers trolled the likes of MC,you,Snorider,Slinger and Revkevsdi harder than anything I've seen since to the point that rules were ignored. I can say the site wasn't much fun for ME back then but that is a 'me' problem.

Just now, HSR said:

Well I will say that Zambroski and his band of merry followers trolled the likes of MC,you,Snorider,Slinger and Revkevsdi harder than anything I've seen since to the point that rules were ignored. I can say the site wasn't much for for ME back then but that is a 'me' problem.

I miss the big Z. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well I will say that Zambroski and his band of merry followers trolled the likes of MC,you,Snorider,Slinger and Revkevsdi harder than anything I've seen since to the point that rules were ignored. I can say the site wasn't much fun for ME back then but that is a 'me' problem.

I resemble that remark  :whistle:

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I was wondering when someone was going to post a picture of HSR.  Explains a lot.

And the rent is free?? Sorry dude I'm not looking for a place right now besides Ben and Jimmy said it's a real dump,cobwebs everywhere and has a sour odour:news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, HSR said:

I like MC and spinner, I don't mind them at all, I consider spinner a buddy on here..:dunno:

41 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I like MC and spinner, I don't mind them at all, I consider spinner a buddy on here..:dunno:

I wasn't taking a shot at you with that post just giving my thoughts on days gone by. I think you see my point though,things were taken too far  :thumb:.

And I understand your frustration with the dinner thread,I have tried my best to keep it going(go back and read the last few weeks) and a BS free zone but as was BLATANTLY obvious to most the other day,a certain someone has zero respect for the site. I think you quoted the wrong person,I had that situation under control via PM's and posts :bc: