Check your account email address ×

If you want to swallow a load.....

Just now, xcr700 said:

Thanks.  Penis wrangler 

you dont have to wrangle penis do you ......they all march straight for your mouth without straying !!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

• Like 1

Just now, xcr700 said:

You wouldn't happen to know momos number would you? I can't find him on grinder and want to hang out with him :junk:

momo is probably too dumb to figure out Grinder.......just start trolling Nook truckstops. You'll likely end up with revkev following you around begging to suck your dick but sooner or later you will find momo

Just now, f7ben said:

momo is probably too dumb to figure out Grinder.......just start trolling Nook truckstops. You'll likely end up with revkev following you around begging to suck your dick but sooner or later you will find momo

Ok. Thanks.  :lol:

I really have had no major mechanical issues with my 12 f150 5.0 

but the bumpers are solid rust bubbles and the other day I saw a spot of tan peeking out on top of rear wheel . looked close it is rust WTF . still I will take the rust over my last Z71what a shit pile .

I don't get the rusty bumpers at all I see no other f150s with rusty bumpers

54 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Well, let's see the list.

Its not complete yet

50 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Nobody seen that coming......... :news: 

Whats that suppose to mean?

49 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

My 05 ram looks like an 85 pos. Rams rust like crazy

I usually get a new 1 every 3 yrs. this yr my wife got laid off so I did not buy a new truck . well that was a huge mistake I got  my taxes  back from accountant and was reminded why I buy a new one every 3 . fuck now I am sending in about 3/4 of the cost of the one I was going to buy

51 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I usually get a new 1 every 3 yrs. this yr my wife got laid off so I did not buy a new truck . well that was a huge mistake I got  my taxes  back from accountant and was reminded why I buy a new one every 3 . fuck now I am sending in about 3/4 of the cost of the one I was going to buy

I was actually going to look at some newer trucks before winter,( ram has a noisy lash guide that's been quite due to lucas oil treatment), but the wife went part time,so I gotta make this pos last until next winter/fall now lol. I always by 2 or 3 years old. Lease returns usually.  I'm afraid what my taxes hold for me...I'm contracted out to run a land fill on Saturdays ,so I'll be paying taxes on that part time gig. . :flush:

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I really have had no major mechanical issues with my 12 f150 5.0 

but the bumpers are solid rust bubbles and the other day I saw a spot of tan peeking out on top of rear wheel . looked close it is rust WTF . still I will take the rust over my last Z71what a shit pile .

I don't get the rusty bumpers at all I see no other f150s with rusty bumpers

When I worked at the ford dealer, I was always astounded at how much rust the trucks had. New ones,just sitting on the lot. Especially the hitches and frame .