Check your account email address ×

the 24' election

will the democrats attempt to steal the election again in 24'?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. will they try again ?

• yes, , they know they can't win any other way
    • no, i don't see colour and want my booster yesterday, dammit
    • 2 words, made in america

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Still 10000s of unsolicited ballots and drop boxes out there . Why are they needed again ? 

So everyone has the ability to vote. 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

So what you are saying is it is asking just wY to much to go to a certified polling place ie city hall or local cop shop  up to 60 days preceding a election show your ID that every person has no matter how much money they have or don't just a reality . And turn it in .

Naw deff need unmand 24 hr drops drops and unsolicited ballots and unsolicited ballot applications.  You k ow cuz the above is such a inconvenience 

• Like 2

Just now, Ez ryder said:

So what you are saying is it is asking just wY to much to go to a certified polling place ie city hall or local cop shop  up to 60 days preceding a election show your ID that every person has no matter how much money they have or don't just a reality . And turn it in .

Naw deff need unmand 24 hr drops drops and unsolicited ballots and unsolicited ballot applications.  You k ow cuz the above is such a inconvenience 

Anyone's allowed to use them. If Republicans won the election you'd have no problem with them. It's that simple.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Anyone's allowed to use them. If Republicans won the election you'd have no problem with them. It's that simple.

Wrong I would not be nor have I ever been for unaccountable elections . But continue to assume it fits you well 

Just now, akvanden said:

Sure, but not challenging the outcome.

Won't need to the dems will just like when Trump won . 

If we have verified ballots with user  and verified drops it is just not as ez to find extra boxes in the trunk of a volvo 

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

you need id to buy cigarettes...pretty sure you should to vote on the leader of the free world.

3 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

you need id to buy cigarettes...pretty sure you should to vote on the leader of the free world.

But the poor . 

Oh wait I forget you get a free ID when you are on any type of assistance because you need it to use your ebt card . 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Won't need to the dems will just like when Trump won . 

If we have verified ballots with user  and verified drops it is just not as ez to find extra boxes in the trunk of a volvo 

I’m calling out the hypocrisy, from both sides, but mainly from those on this site. We don’t have verified ballots yet, so the alleged mass fraud that mysteriously went on in 2020 is still happening, maybe in their candidates favor.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

But the poor . 

Oh wait I forget you get a free ID when you are on any type of assistance because you need it to use your ebt card . 

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

I’m calling out the hypocrisy, from both sides, but mainly from those on this site. We don’t have verified ballots yet, so the alleged mass fraud that mysteriously went on in 2020 is still happening, maybe in their candidates favor.

And 1 party keeps pushing for more ways to "vote" and 1 keeps pushing for more accountability "suppression " like I'd . You will never convince me that every person should not have to show I'd for a ballot no matter what and that ballot would be numbers matching to them and in a chain of custody.  And that view will not change no matter who is in office nor has it changed in the last 30+yrs I have been paying attention . Anything less just opens the door for fraud real or imagined 

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And 1 party keeps pushing for more ways to "vote" and 1 keeps pushing for more accountability "suppression " like I'd . You will never convince me that every person should not have to show I'd for a ballot no matter what and that ballot would be numbers matching to them and in a chain of custody.  And that view will not change no matter who is in office nor has it changed in the last 30+yrs I have been paying attention . Anything less just opens the door for fraud real or imagined 

I have no issues with voter ID as an additional precautionary measure, but you’ll never convince me mass voter fraud is occurring without a shred of evidence. 

I’m sure any 2020 election denier who may win today won’t accept their wins until sufficient recounts and audits have been performed. Would only be appropriate given the lack of security/verification in our current process.

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Clasic 

Some of the most racist fucks out there 

there the ones that make everything about race. definition of racism

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I have no issues with voter ID as an additional precautionary measure, but you’ll never convince me mass voter fraud is occurring without a shred of evidence. 

I’m sure any 2020 election denier who may win today won’t accept their wins until sufficient recounts and audits have been performed. Would only be appropriate given the lack of security/verification in our current process.

Just a question... do you want to be the only judge with a conscience and set of balls?

Neither did they...

I did have to wait in line today it was crazy like 3 people on fr of me . So inconvenient it took like 40 seconds of just standing there . We need more unguarded ballot boxes and way more absentee ballots sent out . This was just to taxing 

16679199304271898615600319473809.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, ZR800efi said:

Totally agree. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Wrong I would not be nor have I ever been for unaccountable elections . But continue to assume it fits you well 

Why can't you?

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Fraud only matters for the ones who lose.