Check your account email address ×

I'm boating bitches.

12 hours ago, Dave said:

Spent slot of time in Naples....my parents and grandparents had houses there. I use to wander north to Ft. Myers whenever I could.

ever go to manatee park , pretty cool place to go out in the kayak they come up and rub the bottom of the boat . I head up there about every other time I go to Florida.my aunt has a real nice house she is at 3 weeks a yr max in the Palmira in bonita   . my wife goes way more than me pretty much every time I go ridding she goes to FL . crazy art of Naples is I see more people I know  when walking around down town naples than I do in Minneapolis . If I don't see at least 2 people I know from MN in a night I find it odd.

are those dolphins in napels ? never seen any there but always see them when in that channel in marco  by the snook in

Edited by Ez ryder

marshmallows they cant resist white I guess.

I met a red neck in the glades and have had him take me out on   his air boat a few times we got all high then he started this shit lol.

then my wife actually was touching ones head . I was just shocked and forgot to even get a shot . she is always the nervous nelly.

1680.jpg

1681.jpg

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

ever go to manatee park , pretty cool place to go out in the kayak they come up and rub the bottom of the boat . I head up there about every other time I go to Florida.my aunt has a real nice house she is at 3 weeks a yr max in the Palmira in bonita   . my wife goes way more than me pretty much every time I go ridding she goes to FL . crazy art of Naples is I see more people I know  when walking around down town naples than I do in Minneapolis . If I don't see at least 2 people I know from MN in a night I find it odd.

are those dolphins in napels ? never seen any there but always see them when in that channel in marco  by the snook in

It was on a Channel just west of the Bayview park boat ramp,thats on the far south end of Naples. We did see a few Moms with babies off Marco,we kept our distince from them. Fish and game were thick in the Manatee areas. My buds 19' Carolina Skiff is registered as a commercial fishing boat. Hard to play stupid tourist on that boat. 

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

marshmallows they cant resist white I guess.

I met a red neck in the glades and have had him take me out on   his air boat a few times we got all high then he started this shit lol.

then my wife actually was touching ones head . I was just shocked and forgot to even get a shot . she is always the nervous nelly.

1680.jpg

1681.jpg

That reminds me of this guy :lol:

80519_full.jpg

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Never been to anything but the dog track near Bonita Springs....those were most likely porpoises....we thought they were dolphines too but we were told they were porpoises. :bc:

Just now, Dave said:

Never been to anything but the dog track near Bonita Springs....those were most likely porpoises....we thought they were dolphines too but we were told they were porpoises. :bc:

lol that dog track is a dump but I did walk out of there 250 up the last time I was there lol .

like I said I stay there because my aunt has a place she never uses I can use when I want .less than 10 yrs old has pool with hot tub that water falls to pool . a convert in the garage etc etc .I know she dropped close to a mill for it . she was head of risk management for United HC for yrs and did very well .think she keeps it because she knows others enjoy it .

ok now I am starting to feel like I need a warm weekend

23 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Cool pics @Woodtick Hey, when going through the shit-ass ATL to avoid that 85 shot, take 285 WEST from 85 then jump on 75 on the top of it.  It looks longer on the map but it is much shorter time wise.  285 west is a shit hole jug fuck.

Took 10 west in FL,then worked my way up to Montgomery . 75 was loaded with Canuuk blue hairs doing 60.