Check your account email address ×

Turning them into pussies(liberals) one kid at a time.

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

c523ec07b4c20dbf8feb50bd73cb5f17.jpg

download (63).jpg

I had and remember.... I like to think my childhood was awesome. Back then we didn't know what bubble wrap was let alone wrap kids in it. Using your bike to tow kids on skateboards and the horror of it no one was wearing a helmet.

Parents and kids today seem to live in fear of the slightest bump. In the local park we didn't have rubberized surfaces under the swing sets or the slides. A few days ago driving past our local park and there's a mom and her kid at the swings. He's probably about 5 or 6, mom is pushing and the seat is maybe going 4 feet above ground. The kid is wearing a damned helmet.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Cold War said:

Fingernail ............. :lol:  

We use to have rocket fights with bottle rockets. :lol:   I don't know if I ever laughed so hard.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

"if you don't hate to lose more than you like to win...you've got problems...."

See, but if you can convince others that winning isn't everything, and everyone is a winner.  Well, the ones that are losers are winners too!

LIBRULZ!

Related image

Mind boggling....

I remember burning my ass on metal slides, cutting fingers on my dented Tonka dump truck, jumping my bmx with no helmet, going for a drive with dad with no seatbelt while he poured his driving whiskey,etc. ...times have changed 

49 minutes ago, Highmark said:

We use to have rocket fights with bottle rockets. :lol:   I don't know if I ever laughed so hard.  

Same here.  My buddy was wearing a white shirt, and I got a perfectly timed hit right to his chest.  It looked cool as hell!  :lol: 

16 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I remember burning my ass on metal slides, cutting fingers on my dented Tonka dump truck, jumping my bmx with no helmet, going for a drive with dad with no seatbelt while he poured his driving whiskey,etc. ...times have changed 

Metal slide that was hot as cookie pan.............sliding down to concrete.

Nothing would teach a non-sharing mother fucker like a metal TONKA truck to the head.

We would jump over each other with our bikes.......If you would of showed up wearing a helmet you would of got your ass kicked!

Edited by Cold War

18 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Same here.  My buddy was wearing a white shirt, and I got a perfectly timed hit right to his chest.  It looked cool as hell!  :lol: 

Metal slide that was hot as cookie pan.............sliding down to concrete.

Nothing would teach a non-sharing mother fucker like a metal TONKA truck to the head.

We would jump over each other with our bikes.......If you would of showed up wearing a helmet you would of got your ass kicked!

Tonka to the head ....:lol:fuck would that hurt :lol:...

And wtf is with bike helmets...I don't really remember when they came out,if I was a kid when they did,my parents never gave me one. It seems like the 80's when every kid and their dog had one then. I'm 46,so as soon as I got a car and my licence at 16,I threw my bike in the trash :lol:

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

Tonka to the head ....:lol:fuck would that hurt :lol:...

And wtf is with bike helmets...I don't really remember when they came out,if I was a kid when they did,my parents never gave me one. It seems like the 80's when every kid and their dog had one then. I'm 46,so as soon as I got a car and my licence at 16,I threw my bike in the trash :lol:

Same here.

Around here, over half the people riding motorcycles don't wear a helmet, but you never see a guy on a bike with no helmet.

Amazing any of survived.  :bc:

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Same here.

Around here, over half the people riding motorcycles don't wear a helmet, but you never see a guy on a bike with no helmet.

Amazing any of survived.  :bc:

That's very odd . It's the same here ? Bike is one thing ,but a motorcycle?  I wouldn't be too proud to wear one :bc:

5 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

That's very odd . It's the same here ? Bike is one thing ,but a motorcycle?  I wouldn't be too proud to wear one :bc:

I wouldn't be out on the road on either.......helmet or not. 

Too many people on the roads not paying attention. 

• Like 1