Check your account email address ×

The truth of it all.

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well they better hurry..state of the art Nasams air defense are on their way and they are already knocking out the majority of inbound missiles with the defense aystems that they have in place.  

By all accounts, many missiles are  getting very scarce for Russia...they don't have an endless supply, so they better aim very carefully:lol:

Feel free to verify with any source of your liking

I like unbiased, truthful reporting.

The AP has had issues with that in the past, but you go right ahead and hang your hat on it... :lol:

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well they better hurry..state of the art Nasams air defense are on their way and they are already knocking out the majority of inbound missiles with the defense aystems that they have in place.  

By all accounts, many missiles are  getting very scarce for Russia...they don't have an endless supply, so they better aim very carefully:lol:

And again I ask you to point out just 1 example of the US fighting Russia with or eith out our troops has worked out well for America in the short or long run ? 

And again start reading out of america storys like soviet surrounding counterys 

40 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

They'll buy more missiles from China or someone else. Or trade oil for them. Its pretty simple son...

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Snake said:

I like unbiased, truthful reporting.

The AP has had issues with that in the past, but you go right ahead and hang your hat on it... :lol:

That may very well be....but I am finding nothimg to refute the article. Just several other sources confirming.

24 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And again I ask you to point out just 1 example of the US fighting Russia with or eith out our troops has worked out well for America in the short or long run ? 

And again start reading out of america storys like soviet surrounding counterys 

Its working out fine....this is definitely a preemptive measure to keep Putin at bay from attempting his land grab from progressing to Nato territories .

Please send some links from surrounding countries so I can see what's really going on:lol:

Btw...how long does Putin plan on being a nice guy and holding back his full potential?.....This is going on 9 months now.......and some say he has lost 50% of his original force....better get those untrained conscripts front and center Pronto

This is just astounding if there is any truth to this article.......even I am a little skeptical of the 90k figure....but it's possible the way things have been going and the need for mobilization.

https://turonzamin.com/over-90k-irrecoverable-losses-suffered-by-russian-soldiers-in-ukraine-istories#:~:text=The 90%2C000 figure is the equivalent of almost,forces on the battlefield since the invasion began.

20 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That may very well be....but I am finding nothimg to refute the article. Just several other sources confirming.

Its working out fine....this is definitely a preemptive measure to keep Putin at bay from attempting his land grab from progressing to Nato territories .

Please send some links from surrounding countries so I can see what's really going on:lol:

Btw...how long does Putin plan on being a nice guy and holding back his full potential?.....This is going on 9 months now.......and some say he has lost 50% of his original force....better get those untrained conscripts front and center Pronto

Do your own looking for info . Pretty ez to look at a map if you are unclear who surrounds the old soviet union 

As far as working out now . Not what I asked I said point to 1 that has worked out . Afghanistan looked to be working out great at 1 point . Nam looked to be working out at 1 time Korea looked to. E working out at 1 time Cuba looked like it was working out at 1 time 

"It's impossible to escape, our own guys will shoot us": Security Service of Ukraine reveals how Russians barrier troops work

fea175b1e80e05574bd541bfbc2b8daa
Ukrainska Pravda
Sun, October 16, 2022 at 2:16 AM

VALENTYNA ROMANENKO  SUNDAY, 16 OCTOBER 2022, 10:16

The Security Service of Ukraine [SSU] has received evidence of how the Russian barrier troops work; it appears that drafted convicts are shot by conscripted rookies, and those, in turn, are shot by regular troops.

Source: a telephone conversation between Russian invaders, recorded by the Security Service of Ukraine

Quote from an occupier: "The convicts were brought to us from a prison. They were led somewhere further forward. And we are here like barrier troops: if someone runs back, we take them out. This is how it is done here: that is, we are the second line here, guarding the first one, and there is a line behind us, too. You can’t run there either. It’s impossible to escape – our own guys will shoot us...".

Details: The invader complains to his wife that "according to the documents", he should not be on active combat duty at all; according to the plan, he should be in training now.

The SSU reminds the occupiers who want to survive and save their lives: the only right way to do so is to surrender to the Ukrainian forces.

12 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

"It's impossible to escape, our own guys will shoot us": Security Service of Ukraine reveals how Russians barrier troops work

fea175b1e80e05574bd541bfbc2b8daa
Ukrainska Pravda
Sun, October 16, 2022 at 2:16 AM

VALENTYNA ROMANENKO  SUNDAY, 16 OCTOBER 2022, 10:16

The Security Service of Ukraine [SSU] has received evidence of how the Russian barrier troops work; it appears that drafted convicts are shot by conscripted rookies, and those, in turn, are shot by regular troops.

Source: a telephone conversation between Russian invaders, recorded by the Security Service of Ukraine

Quote from an occupier: "The convicts were brought to us from a prison. They were led somewhere further forward. And we are here like barrier troops: if someone runs back, we take them out. This is how it is done here: that is, we are the second line here, guarding the first one, and there is a line behind us, too. You can’t run there either. It’s impossible to escape – our own guys will shoot us...".

Details: The invader complains to his wife that "according to the documents", he should not be on active combat duty at all; according to the plan, he should be in training now.

The SSU reminds the occupiers who want to survive and save their lives: the only right way to do so is to surrender to the Ukrainian forces.

Well that's one cheap way to rid the prison population.....

Screenshot_2022-10-16-12-46-33.png