Check your account email address ×

saudis tell biden to go fuck himself/ slashs oil production

• Gold Member

i guess all that demonizing of the oil industry not panning out for ol' brandon.

maybe axing that keystone pipeline wasn't such a great idea huh you fucking idiot lol

this will cause gas prices in the usa to skyrocket right before the elections in the states.

by by democrats. good fucking riddance.

(51) Should Saudi Arabia worry? Biden warns of consequences over OPEC+ oil cuts • FRANCE 24 English - YouTube  

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

SA might want to be careful.   Iran decides to come knocking and who is going to provide support to all their American weapons systems?

I don't agree with how this admin has handled SA but they still better realize how vulnerable they are in that region.   All this talk about Russia providing military hardware.....in a middle of a war they seem to be losing.  :lol:     

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

SA might want to be careful.   Iran decides to come knocking and who is going to provide support to all their American weapons systems?

I don't agree with how this admin has handled SA but they still better realize how vulnerable they are in that region.   All this talk about Russia providing military hardware.....in a middle of a war they seem to be losing.  :lol:     

You don't think this is to draw out Iran? Stay tuned...

• Gold Member

and biden goes right to the veiled threats...i think its time you knock that shit off tough guy.the world seems to be getting sick of your poor descisions and posturing.

but the true take away i get here is not that there pro russian , even though this particular move benefits russia the most of anyone, i think its saudis way of saying ' so fossil fuels are the devil and you want to strangle the industry thats our bread and butter? now your begging us to up production?> L-O-L.

they want the green by any means ' crowd out of power. this move is a brilliant fuck you to the left more then a high five to russia. thats what i get from it anyway. 

Norway is doing similar by refusing to discount there price to the green energy ' crowd that are now begging them to sell there supplies cheap and mad cause there staying at there set price . the greenies are crying foul and there being greedy ...well...i guess you should revisit your own policies instead of a knee jerk cancelling of alot of your own oil and gas industtries in favour of a woke pipedream.

stupid cunts. all these leaders forcing there taxpaying public into poverty should get the boot. represent the will of your people , not the fucking wef.

thats the fucking job afterall. do it or get lost.

Edited by ZR800efi

The saudis know that oil prices could very well collapse in the coming weeks/months. They’re being preemptive so that they don’t encounter the same issue as they did a couple years ago. The administration’s counter is to cut military support. Where else are they going to go for weapons? The Russians? It’s obvious that they produce junk. The EU or Swiss? They don’t have the capacity. This will be interesting.