Check your account email address ×

THE TEAM SPORT!!

• Badger** changed the title to Deephaven and HSR suck each other off. <<< total Dicky Lickers and cum guzzlers!!!
1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

Do you need a hug? You seem mad

may I suggest

Sandy’s 

2281 Candia Rd, Manchester, NH

Thats right in your neighborhood or should I say your backdoor. Wisconsin is a long way from your hangout. :thumbsup: I wounder who will get the head line in my next thread. :whistle:

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Thats right in your neighborhood or should I say your backdoor. Wisconsin is a long way from your hangout. :thumbsup: I wounder who will get the head line in my next thread. :whistle:

I’ll give ya it’s in my state but I haven’t stopped in Manchester in years place is a drugged out bum infested shit hole now. Am I in the running shit dreams do come true 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/8/2022 at 2:59 PM, Deephaven said:

Jerry:  - Siri can you Translate Badger to English???

Siri: - I cannot translate stupid

Jerry: - Thanks Siri, I guess we're not the only ones......... :thumb: 

Siri: - You're Welcome........................ user84561_pic9389_1302011036_thumb.gif.0ffea25fb4e8392b3eebcc66088be40b.gif

:thumbsup:

156871102_187006953193010_6258447348703071102_n.jpg

• Badger** changed the title to Deephaven and HSR keep your douchebaggery to yourself
  • Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Have you ever asked friends to go out for dinner?? Keep your douchebaggery in yourself:bc:

You said you were invited. The VFW invited you. Did they invite your friends as well? You made it sound like only you were going and it was a big deal that the VFW invited you. Maybe tell us the real story instead of trying to make it sound like something that it wasn't.

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You said you were invited. The VFW invited you. Did they invite your friends as well? You made it sound like only you were going and it was a big deal that the VFW invited you. Maybe tell us the real story instead of trying to make it sound like something that it wasn't.

Let me know if you don't understand this.

Part I

VFW Kenny called me to put in the steak order for the VFW after talking for a bit he said we would like to have you come for dinner Saturday night and see us, this meal is open to the public. <<< Do you understand this first part?? They did not say they would pay for my meal nor would expect them to. 

Part II

Friday night I was talking to Dalton and Montana, and said, would you like to go to dinner with me and my wife to the VFW they said can we bring the baby I said I would think so I'm sure their will be other children there so they came. 

Part III

Saturday we went to a party at a bar for the Badger Game with some fiends I said to Al and Vicky we will be going to the VFW for dinner would you like to go with us and Dalton and Montana, so they came also. 

Let me know if you need any more help with this.    

• Like 1

LMAO when CKF shut down the Unofficial Bashing Thread HSR said he would not start up a new one or go into a new Bashing thread. Well guess who was the first one to dive right in,,,HSR!!

This is so rich, what a lies he tells. :lol2: 

On 10/7/2022 at 7:38 PM, HSR said:

Ok IMHO this is NOT the next bashing thread and I will not participate in it as such. If Badger wants to keep this section alive it's up to him. If he wants another Bashing thread ALA Polaris 550 he can man the fuck up for once and start his own.

HsR out :bc: no wait a sec wrong hSr

HSR out :thumb:

Rob, PLEASE stop quoting this post above, Steve (HSR) said he was not going to participate in turning MY Thread (Freedom Sledder Corner Cafe) into the Next 550 type bashing thread nothing more nothing less.....:thumb:

NO WHERE can I find where Steve said he was not going to go into any new Bashing Thread(s)?? If you can find that post/comment and quote it, post it and I'll apologize to you.

Steve also said in a nut shell if You or anyone else wants to start another 550 type bashing thread in here have at it, again I can't find where he said he would not  participate or start any new or old bashing type threads, Steve (HSR) said he would not participate in turning My thread into the next 550 type bashing thread..... :thumb:

Thank you Rob and all of the other guys in this forum for Not Turning my thread into the next 550 bashing type thread.... :thumb: - - beer_cheers.gif.bce90366e983b692631b03aa710dbab3.gif

12 hours ago, Badger** said:

LMAO when CKF shut down the Unofficial Bashing Thread HSR said he would not start up a new one or go into a new Bashing thread. Well guess who was the first one to dive right in,,,HSR!!

This is so rich, what a lies he tells. :lol2: 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Rob, PLEASE stop quoting this post above, Steve (HSR) said he was not going to participate in turning MY Thread (Freedom Sledder Corner Cafe) into the Next 550 type bashing thread nothing more nothing less.....:thumb:

NO WHERE can I find where Steve said he was not going to go into any new Bashing Thread(s)?? If you can find that post/comment and quote it, post it and I'll apologize to you.

Steve also said in a nut shell if You or anyone else wants to start another 550 type bashing thread in here have at it, again I can't find where he said he would not  participate or start any new or old bashing type threads, Steve (HSR) said he would not participate in turning My thread into the next 550 type bashing thread..... :thumb:

Thank you Rob and all of the other guys in this forum for Not Turning my thread into the next 550 bashing type thread.... :thumb: - - beer_cheers.gif.bce90366e983b692631b03aa710dbab3.gif

In a nut shell Jerry, please have your friends stop quoting me in any thread or even mentioning my name, if this can be accomplished FS will be a much better site for everyone. I will do my part as long as we are all on the same page. :bc::thumbsup: 

3 hours ago, Badger** said:

In a nut shell Jerry, please have your friends stop quoting me in any thread or even mentioning my name, if this can be accomplished FS will be a much better site for everyone. I will do my part as long as we are all on the same page. :bc::thumbsup: 

I CAN NOT CONTROL what other people say and do Rob, all I'm asking you to do is slow down a carefully read what you are quoting posted by others you are trying too hard for that "Gotcha" moment from others. JMO you are misreading, quoting and reposting comments that are taken out of context or you misread someone's posts for the "Gotcha" moment and quote things that aren't a part of the post. Just like your sig line, it is being used out of context, that comment was 100% pure sarcasm. No different than me calling myself a Retard and you turning around and and using it in your sig line, Jerry 976 said: I'm a Retard, it was 100% pure sarcasm when I posted and and you're using it out of context. I'm sorry Rob I don't know how else to explain it to you and I'm pretty sure you really don't give a shit what I say. Just carefully read what someone has posted before you quote their post and comment about their post. I don't understand why you feel F.S. will be a "Better Site" if people stop fucking with you, take a look around in the C.E. there are people who fuck with each other day in and day out, it's a part of F.S. and always will be and not everyone is trying for that "Gotcha" moment.

I sure hope you don't take this post the wrong way......:thumb: - - beer_cheers.gif.e65e4648f08741f9c5b4d5163ad2589b.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1