Check your account email address ×

Badger is a retard thread.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Yessir we are clear, crystal sir:lol:

It's a waste of time.He thinks he's outsmarting the entire forum and failing bad.

Holy fuck I almost think it's back as strong as ever.WTF covid is OVER in my life :dunno: 

Look Muddafucka I handed you you're ass once again

Let me know when you've had enough and I'll stop if you agree to stop.... Deal

I hand out maximum to the max ownage  around here and not you or anyone else will tell me who, what, where, when and why I can post on here.... got it Stevie

Every post I make on here is a "Gotcha" moment.

This site would do sooooo much better without you on it so................. Kill yourself Muddafucka

There's a rat under my bed and there's a little Yellow man in my head............... :joint:

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Hes easy to ignore!

:lol:

Nah you're just a pussy and have lame ass comebacks so you gave up....

All you can do is kick Badger or AC while they are already down. 

What a Coward. :lol:

20 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

All you can do is kick Badger or AC while they are already down

We thought it was Aspergers,but it could be Down's, great point :bc::lol: 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, HSR said:

As Badger would say, It's Game On !!!!!!! Gotta love FS :bc:

Im just trying to give AC time to find his twitter links :lol:

Stephanie has been relentless with Him , he dont like the attention back tho. :dunno:

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Stephanie has been relentless with Him , he dont like the attention back tho.

Hey ,hey ,heeyyyyy I resemble that remark!!!!!!!

Steve :lol:

I bet the first thing he thinks of in the morning is “today is the day I win on FS” and every night is “ maybe tomorrow “:lol:

I’ve got him so flustered he’s scared to post here or anywhere in the CE cuz he knows I’m ready to punch him in the nose :roflcrying:

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Jerry while that was well written, therein lies your problem.  More spelling, phrasing and punctuation errors and it would sound much closer to badgas.

I'm sorry my Asperger's Down Syndrome A.D.D. shit kicked in again, there's a shortage of my meds happening because of supply & demand issues around the world................. frantics.gif.02913bbd7170ff2c9b499da9032a3def.gif wacko.gif.05fc1a41c5a87b65441d36fe6df71afd.gif

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 9/22/2022 at 9:55 PM, Badger** said:

Leave my wife out of you're mouth!! I thought we established this as one of the rules on this site.  

On 8/3/2022 at 9:28 PM, Badger** said:

Look what popped up, looks like your hitting the family ie "wife" button. HSR so how much time you goin to be off? 

On 8/3/2022 at 9:33 PM, Badger** said:

HSR your the guy that seems to be bringing up family, you fucking hypocrite, so how much time are you going to be off. 

On 8/3/2022 at 9:35 PM, Badger** said:

Bringing up my wife Steve?? 

85921.jpg

On 8/3/2022 at 9:39 PM, Badger** said:

Bring It on tough guy, you low life POS. Now can I bring up your family?? 

:news: I do it. It can really trigger some.

12 hours ago, Badger** said:

So we can't tell wife jokes and we can't tell sisters jokes and we can't tell mom jokes. I miss the good old days. :lol::lol2:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

:news: I do it. It can really trigger some.

Playing with retards today. 

:lol2:

Deez Nuts GIF

18 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

I'm sorry my Asperger's Down Syndrome A.D.D. shit kicked in again, there's a shortage of my meds happening because of supply & demand issues around the world................. frantics.gif.02913bbd7170ff2c9b499da9032a3def.gif wacko.gif.05fc1a41c5a87b65441d36fe6df71afd.gif

:hdchr:

https://www.medicinenet.com/what_are_the_signs_of_aspergers_in_adults/article.htm

Signs of Asperger's in adults

Asperger’s, like autism, was mostly noticeable in interactions with other people. A person who has been diagnosed with Asperger’s or mild autism is usually not unhappy when alone. Mild autism doesn’t mean someone can’t keep a job, care for themselves, or start a family if they choose to do so .

The difficulty people with mild autism experience in certain social situations can, however, be distressing. Here are some signs of mild autism you may notice in yourself or others:

Social awkwardness

Adults with mild autism may come off as socially awkward. They may not understand the back-and-forth nature of conversations. One common behavior is unintentionally talking too much about yourself or your interests and not allowing the other person time to talk. 

People with mild autism also tend to miss social cues including facial expressions and body language. They may give off the impression that they are uninterested in or not paying attention to social interaction.

Difficulty understanding jokes or sarcasm

Some adults with the sort of mild autism that was once diagnosed as Asperger’s have a hard time understanding jokes, colloquial phrases, or sarcasm because they take things more literally. A colloquial phrase like “riding shotgun” — meaning to ride in the front seat of the car — may cause confusion.

One study found that teenage boys with Asperger’s syndrome preferred jokes with simpler endings, but still wanted to laugh and make others laugh. People with mild autism may have a different sense of humor from other people, but they still have a sense of humor.

Challenges making or keeping friends

Due to social difficulties, adults with autism may have few friends. They may find it challenging to spend time with people, preferring to spend time alone, immersed in their interests. 

11 hours ago, Badger** said:

My sister in-law and brother in-law land out by their apple orchard. 

So by definition your sis-in-law is married to your brother and your bro-in-law is married to your sister.  Being you used these together it implies your sister is married to your brother.  Considering that is how you do it your family no wonder you are retarded.

42 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So by definition your sis-in-law is married to your brother and your bro-in-law is married to your sister.  Being you used these together it implies your sister is married to your brother.  Considering that is how you do it your family no wonder you are retarded.

My wife's sister, see upper management if you need help with that. :thumbsup: