Check your account email address ×

Badger is a retard thread.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Right!!! I'd like to see where I said that :dunno: 

I didn't think he could make himself look any dumber but the quick edit of his thread is one of the top 3 backpeddles I've ever seen.Just epic,and the views of that thread are through the roof :lol:

:whistle:

2021_Triton_8.5x12_Aluminum_Triton_Snowmobile_Trailer_wcap_WjV78S.jpg

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

shut the fuck up with your babbling bull shit

Sad that you are still here if this hurts your feelings.  Just stop posting and people will stop making fun of you.

Give us a recipe for toast

We know you can't cook but being a master chef we thought at least you could make toast

you suck as a cook and your knowledge of meat.

I already said I am a hack, but I know 1000x more than you.  Sad part is you claim you are an expert, but are constantly out done by a hack.

4 hours ago, Steve753 said:

You said you were invited. The VFW invited you. Did they invite your friends as well? You made it sound like only you were going and it was a big deal that the VFW invited you. Maybe tell us the real story instead of trying to make it sound like something that it wasn't.

3 hours ago, Badger** said:

Let me know if you don't understand this.

Part I

VFW Kenny called me to put in the steak order for the VFW after talking for a bit he said we would like to have you come for dinner Saturday night and see us, this meal is open to the public. <<< Do you understand this first part?? They did not say they would pay for my meal nor would expect them to. 

Part II

Friday night I was talking to Dalton and Montana, and said, would you like to go to dinner with me and my wife to the VFW they said can we bring the baby I said I would think so I'm sure their will be other children there so they came. 

Part III

Saturday we went to a party at a bar for the Badger Game with some fiends I said to Al and Vicky we will be going to the VFW for dinner would you like to go with us and Dalton and Montana, so they came also. 

Let me know if you need any more help with this.    

how you guys get any of your information, just total bull shit made up in your heads. Wow its retardville :lol:

Just now, Badger** said:

how you guys get any of your information, just total bull shit made up in your heads. Wow its retardville 

We got it from you.  Explains the retardville.

We like how you now personalized your lie to try to make a point.  Nice work Badgas, you are REALLY making friends now!

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

We got it from you.  Explains the retardville.

We like how you now personalized your lie to try to make a point.  Nice work Badgas, you are REALLY making friends now!

Hey dick head I'll never be your friend I never want to be your friend, you could go kill yourself for all I give a fuck. :bigfinger:

Just now, Badger** said:

Hey dick head I'll never be your friend I never want to be your friend, you could go kill yourself for all I give a fuck. :bigfinger:

You are too easy.

7 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I just like seeing you throw fits. 

No surprise though, you are retarded.

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Hey dick head I'll never be your friend I never want to be your friend, you could go kill yourself for all I give a fuck. 

Best was when you tried to buy me to offering dinner and drinks at your lake place.  So pathetic.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Your behavior doesn't match your words, but being a compulsive liar that is expected.

Go kill yourself, you know jack shit. keep your douchebaggery in the red. I may not be the best at expressing myself with words but still go kill yourself. :mc::finger:

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Go kill yourself, you know jack shit. keep your douchebaggery in the red. I may not be the best at expressing myself with words but still go kill yourself. 

You are a retard you mean.  The pain can stop, all you have to do is stop posting stupid shit and NO ONE will call you out anymore.  You bring this on yourself.  

Just now, Deephaven said:

You are a retard you mean.  The pain can stop, all you have to do is stop posting stupid shit and NO ONE will call you out anymore.  You bring this on yourself.  

Like I said you can go kill yourself, no one will care. :finger:

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

you're a compulsive liar and yes you are that dumb. Go kill yourself!! 

Are you only able to repeat burns?  You haven't had your own ever that I can remember.  You used to copy 550's, which is hilarious since his were horrible.

As for the kill yourself, I guess that is newish.  Throwing quite the fit though.  You can stop the pain.  Stop trying to buy people and being such a fake dipshit and it will go away.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Are you only able to repeat burns?  You haven't had your own ever that I can remember.  You used to copy 550's, which is hilarious since his were horrible.

As for the kill yourself, I guess that is newish.  Throwing quite the fit though.  You can stop the pain.  Stop trying to buy people and being such a fake dipshit and it will go away.

F7Ben says it all the time

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

288673954_450509920410596_1977109586042646777_n.jpg

12 minutes ago, Badger** said:

There's nothing on this site to get embarrassed about. 

Show your family the following posts....

10 minutes ago, Badger** said:

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Go kill yourself, you know jack shit. keep your douchebaggery in the red. I may not be the best at expressing myself with words but still go kill yourself. :mc::finger:

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

you're a compulsive liar and yes you are that dumb. Go kill yourself!! 

dead GIF

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Like I said you can go kill yourself, no one will care. :finger:

...bet you won't because you are embarrassed by them.

You REALLY need to stop lying.