Check your account email address ×

Badger is a retard thread.

Meat expert master chef orders a steak at the VFW the same week he was told they were awful.  Makes sense...

...for a fucking retard.

What a pathetic spineless joke he is. He's fucking :backpeddle: like a motherfucker ,, changed the thread title and removed all his gay memes and Gifs because he is so fucking scared that the guys in the CE see what he's really like :lol:. Just another fucking brutally savage epic beatdown of lil Robbie.:roundhouse:

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So pathetic, captain backpedal.

Embarrassed by his own post:

k8EA97W.png

So badly that he had to change it all.  All because he is trying to buy friends elsewhere on the forum.  Fucking whore.

No I think it was a little hard on the Booger and the Goober, but keep throwing your Tantrums:mc::lol2:

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

You do realize you are the only one that throws tantrums.  Good example of one is shitting yourself on how much of a retarded moron you looked like so you changed your whole thread and all of the gifs in it.

You nailed in bold, the key words is MY THREAD and I'll fucking do with it what I like, ya fucking retard.:thumbsup: Unless you would like to take it over. 9_9  

Just now, Deephaven said:

I don't try to bribe, buy, or artificially impress people like you do.  Your idea of "friends" is straight out of jr. high.

No one like you so STFU and keep your douchebaggery in the red. :bigfinger:

Wow that backhand I gave him sure hurt!!! Just making a fool of himself, I LOVE  IT!!!! Just a total meltdown!!!! ( set the timer , see how long before Badgas uses meltdown in a post) :roflcrying:

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

Wow that backhand I gave him sure hurt!!! Just making a fool of himself, I LOVE  IT!!!! Just a total meltdown!!!! ( set the timer , see how long before Badgas uses meltdown in a post) :roflcrying:

Hey Booger <<<<< "for the dummy Goober I'm talking about HSR" you must have pillows for hands soft and supple just the way Goober likes them. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

LMAO when CKF shut down the Unofficial Bashing Thread HSR said he would not start up a new one or go into a new Bashing thread. Well guess who was the first one to dive right in,,,HSR!!

This is so rich, what lies he tells. :lol2: 

Just in case you missed it. 9_9

41 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Just in case you missed it. 9_9

You suck at reading.  Actually, are you good at anything?  You said you were a meat expert, but you suck at knowing shit about edible meat.  You claimed to be a master chef, but you can't cook.  

Just now, Deephaven said:

You suck at reading.  Actually, are you good at anything?  You said you were a meat expert, but you suck at knowing shit about edible meat.  You claimed to be a master chef, but you can't cook.  

shut the fuck up with your babbling bull shit, I've never seen anybody pulled so much bull shit out of their ass as you do. Give us a recipe for toast, cuz you suck as a cook and your knowledge of meat. Holstein beef thin-skinned Thin Meat garbage. :lol2::lol:

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Right!!! I'd like to see where I said that :dunno: 

I didn't think he could make himself look any dumber but the quick edit of his thread is one of the top 3 backpeddles I've ever seen.Just epic,and the views of that thread are through the roof :lol:

Every time you post, you look like more of a retard.  

18 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Oh what lies you tell. :thumbsup:

2021_Triton_8.5x12_Aluminum_Triton_Snowmobile_Trailer_wcap_WjV78S.jpg

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

God you are a dumbass.  That was the Corner Cafe thread.  He stopped calling you out in that thread.  You comprehend almost as well as Lloyd.

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Reread that then we will talk, your reading comprehension is out the fucking window but nice try Goober. #1 He never called me out in that thread that I remember.

What he wrote with bold inserts so you can comprehend:

Ok IMHO this is NOT the next bashing thread (Corner Cafe) and I will not participate in it as such. (doesn't exclude other threads)

If Badger wants to keep this section alive it's up to him. (Congrats r, you retard, eade a thread) If he wants another Bashing thread ALA Polaris 550 (conveniently you are such a moron, Steve made one) he can man the fuck up for once and start his own. (you aren't a man)

HsR out :bc: no wait a sec wrong hSr (him making fun of your Brock lie)