Check your account email address ×

Badger is a retard thread.

It wasn't fun nor was it a game, get yourself in check. If you think this shit is fun, go get help, It was more like backing a person into a corner. 

I think you enjoy that in a Jeffrey Dahmer kind of way. :thumbsup:  I got an idea don't lecture me let's just walk away, live and let live. :thumbsup: << Bet you can't do that can you? :whistle: 

Edited by Badger**

Nope.

To me it WAS fun and yes it was a game, one which I won every day:thumbsup:

Sadly you got triggered and broke the one rule we have. That took all the fun out of the game.

Robbie if you were taking all this personally, well then you lost before you started. It’s the internet dude, and you’re not very good at it. SMFH 

11 hours ago, Badger** said:

It wasn't fun nor was it a game, get yourself in check. If you think this shit is fun, go get help, It was more like backing a person into a corner. 

If it isn't fun DON'T PLAY.  Can't be more simple.  As for backing someone into a corner.  You did that all on your own.

11 hours ago, HSR said:

Nope.

To me it WAS fun and yes it was a game, one which I won every day:thumbsup:

Sadly you got triggered and broke the one rule we have. That took all the fun out of the game.

Robbie if you were taking all this personally, well then you lost before you started. It’s the internet dude, and you’re not very good at it. SMFH 

Well put.  Seriously sad he is so hurt yet continues to come in and BEG for punishment.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Badger** said:

I got an idea don't lecture me let's just walk away, live and let live. :thumbsup: << Bet you can't do that can you? :whistle: 

You really should have thought about the repercussions of making up lies about me and some of your actions on here. That kind of stuff doesn't just "go away" Rob. You reap what you sow. 

33 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I like how it is your fault Steve of Badger doesn't walk away.  What a fucking libtard

No kidding,playing the victim card is pretty pathetic even for him.

On 10/25/2022 at 8:55 AM, Deephaven said:

If it isn't fun DON'T PLAY.  

Did he finally brighten up and realize not posting means he won't post dumb shit?

On 10/25/2022 at 12:43 PM, Deephaven said:

You don't need the ignore function to ignore someone, just the mental fortitude.  No ones fault but your own if you can't do it.

And now this gets tested.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Did he finally brighten up and realize not posting means he won't post dumb shit?

And now this gets tested.

Quoting yourself now?  C'mon dude ... let the stupidity of this thread die!!

Just now, Deephaven said:

You just extended it's life :thumb:

It'll die when Badger chooses to let it die.

It was dead since Tuesday ... you were the one who felt compelled to quote yourself and resurrect it.  

10 hours ago, Badger** said:

Pig tonight, Boston butt pork roast or whatever you want to call it. :thumb: 

Nobody who knows anything about meat calls it that.

9 hours ago, Badger** said:

It goes into whole hog sausage and brats, this is why I can't stand Johnsonville Brats I can taste that shity ass hot bone sow or boar pork. <<<<< the name pre rigor pork "before Riga mortis" or hot bone pork.

You can't taste shit.  You have all this hate towards Holstein, but it is most of what you sell.  So funny.

And STOP being a retard in other threads and fucking them up.  

15 hours ago, Badger** said:

I know some ones @*@ who likes my meat. :owned: :lol2::lol:

What part of leave family out of the discussion don't you understand?? Don't try and play coy like 550 did we ALL know what you meant here. Knock it the fuck off!!!!

18 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You are doing a good job of keeping up the legacy of his stupidity elsewhere.  Congrats!

Sean you just keep up the good work, I kind of know what you're going through. Keep the faith. 

On 11/6/2022 at 11:02 PM, Badger** said:

Without 550 this part of SF is going to die and it is, It was a given. 

20 hours ago, Badger** said:

Sean you just keep up the good work, I kind of know what you're going through. Keep the faith. 

B038597E-3199-44AF-8987-7FE31ABB158E.jpeg

F69ACA2E-E7DA-4B44-9524-D701FA86FDD6.jpeg

FD05A97E-0694-4E88-BBD0-B7D4E77C7560.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And for fucks sake Rob, you don't even know what you are doing.  Hell you've been selling meat for 40 years and don't even know what a fucking steak looks like.

20 hours ago, Badger** said:

:bc: