Check your account email address ×

Badger is a retard thread.

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Don't bother fixing it , it's already in the CE for all to see just how much of a retard you are.

3 hours ago, HSR said:

CEAE26A5-8553-432D-B085-F8BB1507710C.jpeg

5AADBE3C-9F6A-4987-85A9-BD1745777B71.jpeg

:lol2: :lol: :lolz: :lol2: :lol: :lolz: :lol2: :lol: :lolz: :lol2: :lol: :lolz: :lol2: :lol: :lolz: :lol2: :lol: :lolz: :lol2: :lol: :lolz: :lol2: :lol: :lolz: :lol2: :lol: :lolz: :lol2: :lol: :lolz: :lol2: :lol: :lolz: :lol2: :lol: :lolz: :lol2: :lol: :lolz: :lol2: :lol: :lolz: :lol2: :lol: :lolz: :lol2: :lol: :lolz: :lol2: :lol: :lolz: :lol2: :lol: :lolz: :lol2: :lol: :lolz: :lol2: :lol: :lolz: :lol2: :lol: :lolz: :lol2: :lol: :lolz: :lol2: :lol: :lolz: :lol2: :lol: :lolz: :lol2: :lol: :lolz:

Steve shoots - - Steve scores for the win

Johnny tell Steve what he's won........ Years supply of Crads........... 

Edited by Jerry 976

What are C RADS?
C RADS™ establishes a standard approach to the reporting of colorectal and extra-colonic findings in patients. Features such as lesion morphology, size, and number as well as severity of disease are used to define the terms used in the C-RADS assessment categories.
  • Confused 1

Crads aka Crabs: What an Expert in the Industry and 40+ years experience calls them, we all call them CRABS.

Rob you were looking for that Gotcha Moment....... Well you got it and you got yourself with the Gotcha moment. 

Let me guess,

#1 Auto correct did that?

#2 You fat thumbed it when typing it?

#3 It was a Joke/Lie?

#4 You were trying way way to hard for that Gotcha Moment against Steve (HSR) and didn't proof read what you typed before you finished creating and posting your newly created meme and didn't reread your post after you made your post. 

CRAD OR CRAB, you be the Judge........ :thumb:

King Crab Colour Pencil Drawing On Stock Illustration 1456341248 |  Shutterstock

Edited by Jerry 976

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Time to change it to fucking retard.  It's more fitting

:dunno: I'm going to still call them Crabs, I think the restaurants will look at me funny if I order Fucking Retards vs Crabs or Crab Legs...... :lolz: 

15 minutes ago, Badger** said:

:thumbsup:

Going to try to blame someone else for your Fuck ups again, You left before you even got here. 

What is it Rob any attention you get good or bad is better than nothing at all..... Pretty sad...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Badger** said:

:thumbsup:

You just look more and more like a retard trying to get me in that "gotcha" moment. Hasn't happened yet Rob and likely never will. Just stop while you still have a shred of dignity.

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

You just look more and more like a retard trying to get me in that "gotcha" moment. Hasn't happened yet Rob and likely never will. Just stop while you still have a shred of dignity.

Rob doesn't care or he doesn't understand or both, I'm going for doesn't understand, attention of ANY kind is what he's looking for from anyone, good or bad......... Truly Sad...............  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yet on the flip side, his retarded attempts mean he gets caught in them daily.  You think the daily beat downs would have him slide his tail between his legs and run away.

• Like 1

Just now, Deephaven said:

Yet on the flip side, his retarded attempts mean he gets caught in them daily.  You think the daily beat downs would have him slide his tail between his legs and run away.

And they are hilarious when he gets caught :lol:

2 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Rob doesn't care or he doesn't understand or both, I'm going for doesn't understand, attention of ANY kind is what he's looking for from anyone, good or bad......... Truly Sad...............  

Very true Jer. You could knock him out every round of a 15 round fight and he would declare himself the champ because someone paid attention to him for 15 rounds :lol:

Big yes in the bold :thumb:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Very true Jer. You could knock him out every round of a 15 round fight and he would declare himself the champ because someone paid attention to him for 15 rounds :lol:

Big yes in the bold :thumb:

Pete and Re-Pete were sitting on a fence, Pete fell off who was left??????????