Check your account email address ×

Republicans plan to go scorched earth if they take the house

Crnr2Crnr

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

Now they’re saying the same shit about the new leader in Italy. It’s the end of democracy there. They know nothing about this woman, just that she’s a “far right lunatic”.

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

They are all being told by the left wing media and the other left wing elites this.  And some of them actually believe it, but there is a reason she was elected, so there is some sense of sanity in the vote still.

I'm not sure how many watched this vid that AC posted but for those still confused and uncertain how the media lies to you, brainwashes you and only tells you one side of the story, give this a watch. I suggest everyone watches the whole vid but for those that don't wish to, at least watch it from this point on. (40:52 mark)

https://tube.oraclefilms.com/w/dnGpSrTLoqYrp4Q4hrYKs8?start=40m52s

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

Now they’re saying the same shit about the new leader in Italy. It’s the end of democracy there. They know nothing about this woman, just that she’s a “far right lunatic”.

Yup.  I've listened to a couple of speeches.  There is nothing I can disagree with.  The populist wave is spreading in Europe, and rejecting the globalist agenda.  Thankfully.  It is happening here too, and they are doing everything they can to prevent it.  Trying to stoke a war with Russia is the last straw I'm afraid.