Check your account email address ×

poor snowflakes

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You're all over the place man.  And can we lose this "victim" "bitch and moan" garbage?  I just don't like the guy.  But I can coexist with anyone, if they stay out of my business.  If thats not possible, then game on.

I coexist as well Mark but just like you the personal jabs and being brought up when I'm not even in a thread gets old and will be returned in kind. :bc: 

Hell even Drifter, AMG and I made peace!  :friends:

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I coexist as well Mark but just like you the personal jabs and being brought up when I'm not even in a thread gets old and will be returned in kind. :bc: 

Hell even Drifter, AMG and I made peace!  :friends:

On this we agree. :bc: 

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 8:04 AM, Biggie Smails said:

Is it necessary for you to white knight for Snoputz not to mention you bitch and moan about Dave........ read a few threads and see how many times the dipshit Creeper brings my name up when I'm not even in the thread. Beside Snoputz and I have a little history and he is a shortsighted rockheaded dumbfuck.....anything else Sheriff?

You're just a low life, ankle biting, bi-polar loser. Just remember dummy, somebody such as yourself who went to college and then became a painter shouldn't be calling somebody else a dumbfuck because quite frankly it doesn't get any dumber than that.

20 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You're just a low life, ankle biting, bi-polar loser. Just remember dummy, somebody such as yourself who went to college and then became a painter shouldn't be calling somebody else a dumbfuck because quite frankly it doesn't get any dumber than that.

Yeah I know as you bring it up all the time and frankly it doesn't bother me but it does put you on a level with the likes of Zoso and Creeper.....you should be proud Chad. BTW I may be all those things you say but I do have compassion for my fellow man and know that we all haven't succeeded in a vacuum like you seem to think.

Edited by Biggie Smails

36 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah I know as you bring it up all the time and frankly it doesn't bother me but it does put you on a level with the likes of Zoso and Creeper.....you should be proud Chad. BTW I may be all those things you say but I do have compassion for my fellow man and know that we all haven't succeeded in a vacuum like you seem to think.

You came out of no where and called me a short sighted rock headed dumbfuck just because you disagreed with my opinion. Are you that fucking bored? It was like you were looking for a fight, get a life dude. Now, if you don't want me bringing up the fact that you're a college educated painter (the real meaning of a short sighted rock headed dumb fuck) don't be a fucking cunt in the first place, deal?

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You came out of no where and called me a short sighted rock headed dumbfuck just because you disagreed with my opinion. Are you that fucking bored? It was like you were looking for a fight, get a life dude. Now, if you don't want me bringing up the fact that you're a college educated painter (the real meaning of a short sighted rock headed dumb fuck) don't be a fucking cunt in the first place, deal?

I'm already said I don't care what you call me so take your deal and shove it up your ass. :bc:

Edited by Biggie Smails

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm already said I don't care what you call me so take your deal and shove it up your ass. :bc:

Awwww, poor Jimmy is getting about getting the same shit he gives out,,,, back at him ?  

Suck down another Prozac and go back to whiskey, at least you were mildly honest about your asshole persona then,

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Awwww, poor Jimmy is getting about getting the same shit he gives out,,,, back at him ?  

Suck down another Prozac and go back to whiskey, at least you were mildly honest about your asshole persona then,

What don't you understand about me not caring what you jerkoffs call me and that goes for the whole drinking thing....dropping weight and feeling good. 

What don't you understand about me not caring what you jerkoffs call me and that goes for the whole drinking thing....dropping weight and feeling good. 

Yet you still lead the charge in being an asshole for no reason,   Rather telling?

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yet you still lead the charge in being an asshole for no reason,   Rather telling?

Only with guys like you and Snoputz.....other than that all good. What's telling is your lack of self awareness in not realizing that you are a unimaginative and humorless laughingstock here. :bc:

Only with guys like you and Snoputz.....other than that all good. What's telling is your lack of self awareness in not realizing that you are a unimaginative and humorless laughingstock here. :bc:

Nope, pretty much with anyone ,,depending on your whiskey intake or the stage of you DTs , face it Jimmy, you're an ass to,whoever your bipolar ass decides in on your list that moment in time,   

Its obvious to many that read your cries for attention style drivel,

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

How did this thread get so off track.  I thought we were talking about the huge spill BP had on the slope last week. 

Has Timeshare blamed it on Bush is Chaney,      Never mind we all now the answer to that:lmao: 

6 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Nope, pretty much with anyone ,,depending on your whiskey intake or the stage of you DTs , face it Jimmy, you're an ass to,whoever your bipolar ass decides in on your list that moment in time,   

Its obvious to many that read your cries for attention style drivel,

See this is what I love about you....you sit in the shadows anonymously having never posted a picture or shared anything about your life and you take shots at people like a coward. Man up or stfu pussy. :bc: 

6 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Has Timeshare blamed it on Bush is Chaney,      Never mind we all now the answer to that:lmao: 

Well, it's actually Jimmy Carters fault.  The well was drilled back when he was Prez, 1977.  40 years later it developed a tiny leak.  That didn't stop Maddow from showing all kinds of pictures with oil on the ocean dead ducks covered in oil.  What a  lying POS that bitch is. 

Edited by AKIQPilot

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Well, it's actually Jimmy Carters fault.  The well was drilled back when he was Prez, 1977.  40 years later it developed a tiny leak.  That didn't stop Maddow from showing all kinds of pictures with oil on the ocean dead ducks covered in oil.  What  lying POS that bitch is. 

Now you did it.....Mr. Original doesn't have any Carter material. :lol:

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

See this is what I love about you....you sit in the shadows anonymously having never posted a picture or shared anything about your life and you take shots at people like a coward. Man up or stfu pussy. :bc: 

Deflection from the fact the you have to have someone to harass with your dry drunk anger.  Suck it up bipolar asshole.