Check your account email address ×

850 school teachers and support staff fired in NY because of their refusal to get the shot.

irv

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why now?

They are complicit in the covid coverup.  Like I said some need to learn the hard way.  For you its gonna be really painful.

Inb4 deepfaggot sucks off suba Steve 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ACE said:

So are you for firing teachers for not getting a rones shot or against it 

I'm against teachers getting fired. I've already stated that. 

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Or like your wife did.

You think there is nothing wrong with that?

The truth has come out, Fauci and Baric created Covid via Echohealth through the Wuhan Lab.  This is gonna be very painful for you.

Thankfully we have whistleblowers with integrity who aren't complete cowards like some.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Not even being talked about what these clueless assholes did to the hospitals .  Forced a lot of good employees  out and now they can’t replace them.  Got a Governor who will win  re-election who single handily destroyed the State.  Standing there smiling ear to ear talking  how she is bringing the State back from the mess she created. 

Exactly! My wife told me something interesting the other night. The hospital she works for is no longer requiring mandatory flue shots. First time in the 13 years she has worked there. Thought that was rather odd and makes me wonder if something else is going on from a legal standpoint. These places don't usually do an about face like that unless it's bad for business. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Exactly! My wife told me something interesting the other night. The hospital she works for is no longer requiring mandatory flue shots. First time in the 13 years she has worked there. Thought that was rather odd and makes me wonder if something else is going on from a legal standpoint. These places don't usually do an about face like that unless it's bad for business. 

Yeah, that is strange.  My wife has always been forced to get one.  I remember a few years back  when her co worker was on vacation and they told her she had 2 days to get flu shot or be fired.  She had to leave early to get shot. 

Is the hospital Tenet owned?  Not big deal if you don’t want to say, just curious.