Check your account email address ×

"MAP" lol

XCR1250

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Highmark said:

I think the point of trying to redefine it is to eventually make it socially acceptable.  This is the same path taken with "fags" or "queers" to homosexual or gay.  Those right or wrong were thought of as socially unacceptable.     

Yup , for years we heard "Gay people just want the same rights and be able to get married".  Ok cool no problem. 

Flash forward to now and 7-15 year olds are being put on Hormone blockers and changing their Gender. Libtards and public schools are normalizing this every chance they get. 

Pedos are the next goalpost , maybe another 10 years :suicide:

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yup , for years we heard "Gay people just want the same rights and be able to get married".  Ok cool no problem. 

Flash forward to now and 7-15 year olds are being put on Hormone blockers and changing their Gender. Libtards and public schools are normalizing this every chance they get. 

Pedos are the next goalpost , maybe another 10 years :suicide:

Difference is, no one is a victim with all the gender identity LGTBQXYZ bullshit. The same can't be said for the pedos. 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Roosting said:

not my problem you outed yourself. candy van man

So it’s cool to call other members pedophiles now…I noticed woolie laughed…guess he is OK with getting personal now. Game on.👊🏻👌🏻

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So it’s cool to call other members pedophiles now…I noticed woolie laughed…guess he is OK with getting personal now. Game on.👊🏻👌🏻

You don’t know the first thing about me Yet it still hasn’t stopped you from crossing lines and getting personal with me multiple times over the past years. Game on? Is that a fucking threat?  Because I thought “candy van man” was funny?😆

Edited by DriftBusta

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Difference is, no one is a victim with all the gender identity LGTBQXYZ bullshit. The same can't be said for the pedos. 

I totally disagree . The victim is the 12 year old Girl who thinks they want to be a Boy and gets put on Hormone blockers by willing Parent and Doctor ....Only to grow up later and realize they fucked up. 

I personally know a Girl who is now 24 and wishes their Parents never allowed them to "change genders" . Problem is she looks more masculine now but still not masculine enough to look like a 24 Year old Male. 

Depression and Identity crisis continues. I fear for the future of her mental health. 

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You don’t know the first thing about me Yet it still hasn’t stopped you from crossing lines and getting personal with me multiple times over the past years. Game on? Is that a fucking threat?  Because I thought “candy van man” was funny?😆

Shit was funny as fuck I laughed :lol:

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I would totally disagree . The victim is the 12 year old Girl who thinks they want to be a Boy and gets put on Hormone blockers by Parent/Doctor ....Only to grow up later and realize they fucked up. 

I personally know a Girl who is now 24 and wishes their Parents never allowed them to "change genders" . Problem is she looks more masculine now but still not a Masculine enough to look like a 24 Year old Male. 

I get your point. But!! a pedo can fuck up alot of kids lives because of their urges. Gender identity only fucks up their own lives. Get what I'm saying?

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I get your point. But!! a pedo can fuck up alot of kids lives because of their urges. Gender identity only fucks up their own lives. Get what I'm saying?

Yeah. I get it . 

Anything to do with sexualizing kids I get fucking rip shit. If you are over 18 and wanna hack your dick or tits off go for it I guess. But the gender kid shit and schools gleefully accepting it is where I get pissed.

Actually also have a family member who is now 16 and She is also Trans. Claims to be a Boy now. School here in CT actually started calling her a different name and gender by Her request when She was 14. Before Her Parents even knew! ......

Sadly when they found out they just gave in and She is now on hormone blockers. Looks nothing like a Boy BTW. This kid doesn't even have a drivers license yet let alone understand Life. She wasn't even fully developed before this. Spoiled rude little brat too. I blame the Dad the most he is a fucking idiot. I feel like He wanted a Son since its their only child so he went along with it. 

Fucked up world we live in. :|

• Like 1