Check your account email address ×

Pennsylvania Senate Race

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Dr. Oz should just go back to his grift of selling fake diet and boner pills. Anyone who votes for him needs to be in a mental hospital.

Oz is a jagaloon who lives in New Jersey and Fetterman has done nothing other than sponge off his parents and should be home recovering from his stroke and not running for The Senate.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Snake said:

One is cognoscente, one isn't.

Who do I vote for...?

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Pretty much a "no brainer".

Sure…a no brainer…fact remains they both suck in their own way so hold your nose and pull the lever. 
Do you two feel the same way about the Georgia Senate race…Herschel Walker is a babbling CTE case.🤔

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure…a no brainer…fact remains they both suck in their own way so hold your nose and pull the lever. 
Do you two feel the same way about the Georgia Senate race…Herschel Walker is a babbling CTE case.🤔

Im good with Oz and Walker over the other choices by a mile.....Walker was actually very coherent on an interview I saw him on last night.

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Im good with Oz and Walker over the other choices by a mile.....Walker was actually very coherent on an interview I saw him on last night.

Of course you are and I’m sure he was.:stoned:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why do you ignore their leftist policies....you act as if their deficiencies are equal. 

25 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Why do you ignore their leftist policies....you act as if their deficiencies are equal. 

Maybe he's has scruples. 

Fetterman forgot to list 8 properties,

Fetterman won't debate,

Fetterman urinated on a staffer.

Anyone who thinks he is even remotely better than Oz is a full blown crackpot.

A watchdog group is filing a complaint asking the Senate Ethics Committee to investigate why Pennsylvania Democrat John Fetterman did not disclose eight real estate assets on his most recent personal financial disclosure.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it wont be because Oz is a good candidate he's ucking terrible 

The gop has a few of those, yet will still be dumbfounded when they don't regain control when it should be a sure thing.

On 9/6/2022 at 7:46 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

I forgot to put this in the original post….

And Oz is still a shitty candidate and a phony….jus sayin.

Ever notice just about every time Smales disses a dem, he has to quantify the post with a jab at cons?

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

The gop has a few of those, yet will still be dumbfounded when they don't regain control when it should be a sure thing.

agreed,   Trump fucked the senate in GA o 2020 and his chosen candidates may do it again.  We should have had a competitive race at least in NH but the gov chose to not run for Senate and the guy who won the primary is a batshit crazy conspiracy theorist in a purple state.  i was hoping for at least 1 of the 3 to go pub and they are all DNC ball lappers but doubtful now.  

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Snake said:

Ever notice just about every time Smales disses a dem, he has to quantify the post with a jab at cons?

Well at least you see through Oz….he is definitely a con artist.👍🏼🤣

BTW I say what I say because they for the most they all suck…sorry you don’t see it or simply won’t admit it. 🤷🏻

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well at least you see through Oz….he is definitely a con artist.👍🏼🤣

BTW I say what I say because they for the most they all suck…sorry you don’t see it or simply won’t admit it. 🤷🏻

You got punted. STFU and deal with it.

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

Happens all the time with him.  The latest with the dipshits like him is constantly saying "they all suck"  For some reason the dems think saying that will make it better when biden constantly fucks up.

30 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Happens all the time with him.  The latest with the dipshits like him is constantly saying "they all suck"  For some reason the dems think saying that will make it better when biden constantly fucks up.

No. What it means is the gop needs to get their shit together. Not everyone is like you and votes gop just because their not a democrat.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Snake said:

Hahaha….GFY little MoeMoe….maybe whip out that knife and stab some door casings.😂😂😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

How many democrats have you voted for?

None. I'd rather not vote. I'd shoot myself in the head before I'd vote for a democrat.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

None. I'd rather not vote. I'd shoot myself in the head before I'd vote for a democrat.

thats how I am feeling about 24 and 22 at this point.  for the first time in 32 years i might not vote although if the governor polling isn't a blowout a will go jsut for that.  

Edited by Angry ginger
  • Sad 1