Check your account email address ×

Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion access law

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Women have the right, capacity, and wherewithal to make their own healthcare decisions and have autonomy over their own body.  End of discussions. :bc: 

Someone needs to perform a late term abortion on you.

Although aborted fetal cells have yet to cure paralysis, reverse the effects of Parkinson’s disease, or cure cancer, they have may be able to make diet sodas taste better.

The Pepsi Company has been using Senomyx Inc. (a San Diego biotech company) to conduct artificial flavor-enhancing research by using aborted fetal cells (more specifically human embryonic kidney cells) to test human reaction to various flavors. Pepsi Co. which is the world’s second largest food and beverage business announced the $30 million deal on their website in August 2010. The cells however aren’t in the product itself, and are supposedly taken from 40 year old fetuses… but never the less this has still caused some controversy. Pepsi Co. claims that with this they are trying to make their products healthy, so that they won’t have to use high fructose corn syrup, aspartame, etc.

http://www.wisdom-square.com/aborted-fetal-parts-and-pepsi.html

Edited by Capt.Storm

Few years back I asked 3 diff girls that I knew that had abortions if they had considered adoption.

All 3 said it would have been harder on them to do that then the abortion deal.

Their reasons being mostly that they would wonder where the kid is and how they might be doing.

That says something about what we have become ..right?

Edited by Capt.Storm

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

Few years back I asked 3 diff girls that I knew that had abortions if they had considered adoption.

All 3 said it would have been harder on them to do that then the abortion deal.

Their reasons being mostly that they would wonder where the kid is and how they might be doing.

That says something about what we have become ..right?

Hey, it's not a life in there, it's a "health care decision". :nuts:

• Gold Member
On 6/28/2016 at 10:33 AM, Capt.Storm said:
How many abortions were performed in 2014?
National Center for Health Statistics showed that 4,317,119 babies were born in the U.S. in 2007. In the United States, about half of all pregnancies are unintended. Of all unintended pregnancies, 4 in 10 are aborted. There are approximately 1.21 million abortions in America each year.

It takes 1.21 gig-a-watts to travel back to 1984.

On 6/27/2016 at 11:36 AM, Capt.Storm said:

Well finally someone(texas) was doing something about the overuse of abortion.

Will you willingly pay more taxes to support women that are forced to have an unwanted child? You cannot have it both ways.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Cappy and the anti woman crowd are for bigger government......so big they want in the bedroom and the uterus. 

I do not support abortion, but do realize the costs if we promote those that cannot afford children to have them. I would much prefer adoption and child care being far better funded than what we have now. Conservatives want to force poor people to have the child, then want to turn their back on the kid. The kid only matters to them before it is born, even then they do not want to provide prenatal care for the poor. Idiots.

• Like 1

I love how it always the responsible persons obligation to fund the irresponsible .

The woman who is pregnant and the father have no responsibility or fault..............Its up to you cappy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Choose wisely.     

14 minutes ago, Boered said:

Will you willingly pay more taxes to support women that are forced to have an unwanted child? You cannot have it both ways.

I just want to end unwanted pregniceys in the first place. IE: birth control..use it!

Owned again rookie.

Edited by Capt.Storm

12 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I just want to end unwanted pregniceys in the first place. IE: birth control..use it!

Owned again rookie.

Too bad that is not working. So keep trying if you want to really claim an owned. So far all you have is ideals that fail.

2 hours ago, Boered said:

Too bad that is not working. So keep trying if you want to really claim an owned. So far all you have is ideals that fail.

Women need to be held more responsible for their sexual activities.

BTW..I would like to hear your bright ideas to slow down the abortion rate some.

Edited by Capt.Storm

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

Women need to be held more responsible for their sexual activities.

Trying to weasel out of your responsbility, huh? Typical right winger.

Just now, Cold War said:

Trying to weasel out of your responsbility, huh? Typical right winger.

It's the women's body she has final decision on everything..the guys pay child support at best.

I never was a father out of wedlock..so Yeah..I was responsible and wore rubbers or my women were on the pill.

Motherfucker some of you guys are thick.