Check your account email address ×

Latest COVID booster shots will be released before human testing is complete

14 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I asked you about it in the “brutal” Pfizer dump but you never responded. 238 births out of 274 pregnancies?

Go look it up, I won't do do it for you.  The results are in, it supports what I've said.  Your sources are garbage.

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Go look it up, I won't do do it for you.  The results are in, it supports what I've said.  Your sources are garbage.

I didn’t have to, you posted it and that’s what it said. Thanks for confirming.

And my “garbage sources” are actual birth rates which are up in the US, not a clinical study from 2 years ago that you’re unable to interpret, or mice with extra ribs that all died. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, akvanden said:

I didn’t have to, you posted it and that’s what it said. Thanks for confirming.

And my “garbage sources” are actual birth rates which are up in the US, not a clinical study from 2 years ago that you’re unable to interpret, or mice with extra ribs that all died. :thumbsup:

That's why the UK just snuck in they no longer recommend the vac for pregnant women.  The lawsuits will be mounting, since this constitutes fraud and all liability waivers will be gone.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's why the UK just snuck in they no longer recommend the vac for pregnant women.  The lawsuits will be mounting, since this constitutes fraud and all liability waivers will be gone.

No they didn’t. And no they aren’t.

“COVID-19 vaccination is strongly recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.

The coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines available in the UK have been shown to be effective and to have a good safety profile. It is important to have your COVID-19 vaccinations to protect you and your baby.

The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) has now advised that pregnant women are more at risk of severe COVID-19 disease. They are reminding pregnant women to have their COVID-19 vaccines as soon as possible. They should not delay vaccination until after they have given birth. This is to protect them and their babies. In the UK, over 100,000 pregnant women have been vaccinated mainly with Pfizer and Moderna vaccines and they have a good safety profile.“

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-women-of-childbearing-age-currently-pregnant-planning-a-pregnancy-or-breastfeeding/covid-19-vaccination-a-guide-for-women-of-childbearing-age-pregnant-planning-a-pregnancy-or-breastfeeding

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

“COVID-19 vaccination is strongly recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.

The coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines available in the UK have been shown to be effective and to have a good safety profile. It is important to have your COVID-19 vaccinations to protect you and your baby.

The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) has now advised that pregnant women are more at risk of severe COVID-19 disease. They are reminding pregnant women to have their COVID-19 vaccines as soon as possible. They should not delay vaccination until after they have given birth. This is to protect them and their babies. In the UK, over 100,000 pregnant women have been vaccinated mainly with Pfizer and Moderna vaccines and they have a good safety profile.“

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-women-of-childbearing-age-currently-pregnant-planning-a-pregnancy-or-breastfeeding/covid-19-vaccination-a-guide-for-women-of-childbearing-age-pregnant-planning-a-pregnancy-or-breastfeeding

TWITTER SAID DIFFERENT!!!

• Gold Member

What fucking idiot hasnt figured out that the Jabs are a huge money grab. 

Absolutely was never a point to get it and if you continue down that path of Boosters you will regret it someday. :suicide:

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member

14 minutes ago, akvanden said:

gOtTa pRoTeCt uR bAbY 

Fucking retard

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sorry bud, as I’m sure you looked into this, this isn’ta new update, and the UK official stance hasn’t changed, irregardless of a paragraph 50 paragraphs in that was actually written over a year ago.

And thanks, we are learning the hard way in the US with increased birth rates.  

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Sorry bud, as I’m sure you looked into this, this isn’ta new update, and the UK official stance hasn’t changed, irregardless of a paragraph 50 paragraphs in that was actually written over a year ago.

Gotta link for increased birthrates? 

Is that because it is counting all our new South American friends coming over the border everyday? 

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Gotta link for increased birthrates? 

Is that because it is counting all our new South American friends coming over the border everyday? 

Google it. And yeah, probably migrant driven.

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Would love to see the ratio of Unvaxxed birth rates vs Vaxxed 

I would too. The unvaxxed are turning into baby making machines to make up for the vaxxed shortfall.

Or you could just look at the clinical trials that AC posted that shows no difference vs pre pandemic. :thumbsup:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Google it. And yeah, probably migrant driven.

I would too. The unvaxxed are turning into baby making machines to make up for the vaxxed shortfall.

Or you could just look at the clinical trials that AC posted that shows no difference vs pre pandemic. :thumbsup:

most vaxxed Guys are fags anyway. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Which statement is correct? 

They are in conflict regarding informed consent.  Perhaps a sheep like yourself might not care but others do.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
50 minutes ago, akvanden said:

speaking of a year ago , looking for something else and stumbled upon these great quotes :lol:

On 8/14/2021 at 10:46 PM, akvanden said:

hey, you found one! :good:

Meanwhile 300 unvaccinated are dying a day....

On 8/15/2021 at 12:51 AM, akvanden said:

Even more than 300? Needless deaths, not good.

On 8/15/2021 at 2:34 AM, akvanden said:

Totally normal, the unvaccinated are dying from something totally normal, just a weird coincidence.

On 8/16/2021 at 12:38 PM, akvanden said:

I'm well aware that possibly you/other will dismiss any link, but lets giver a go. 

https://www.who.int/data/stories/the-true-death-toll-of-covid-19-estimating-global-excess-mortality

Look at reports coming out of India from just this year created by the delta variant - they are estimating it could be in the millions just there alone.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/20/india-excess-deaths-during-covid-could-be-10-times-official-toll

https://timesnewsexpress.com/editorials/indias-covid-death-toll-could-be-in-the-millions/

Millions ! :lol:

On 8/16/2021 at 2:13 PM, akvanden said:

Who's majority in the hospital? Unvaccinated. There is nothing else.  :snack:

:lol:

On 8/16/2021 at 2:27 PM, akvanden said:

Cherry picking? No, was there something I missed? Oh, you mean breakthrough cases which don't require hospitalization? Are you concerned about getting a "mild case" of covid where you don't need hospitalization? Can we vaccinated have some of those natural antibodies too? Other than the possibility of getting long covid (which is a real concern, actually) I'm taking all of your advice that it's not that bad. The unvaccinated can keep filling up the hospitals though, I prefer to stay away for both health and financial reasons.

No, like when I originally posted the 100M quote a week or two back, I'm still being sarcastic about it, mostly to poke at Trumpers.

And no, as I've always said (and has been misinterpreted) I think it should be your choice if you want to get the vaccine or not. 

(PS - already did the Scotland link a month or so back, go back and look at the discussion)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

speaking of a year ago , looking for something else and stumbled upon these great quotes :lol:

Millions ! :lol:

Nice, you figured out how the search function works.

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Which statement is correct? 

They are in conflict regarding informed consent.  Perhaps a sheep like yourself might not care but others do.

Their official statement. Let us know when they change on their main page.