Check your account email address ×

Joe Biden called Liz Cheney after her primary election defeat

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

i get the angle.it dont matter who you voted for cause there not in charge anyway.

the thing is, never in history has the establishment flipped out the way it did when trump won.

theres a reason for that and it aint mean tweets or classified docs.

I'd have to agree on the bold. Although Trumpers flipped out pretty good on Jan 6th.

:lol:

• Gold Member
21 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I'd have to agree on the bold. Although Trumpers flipped out pretty good on Jan 6th.

:lol:

name one guy , not just president, any guy who received more negative press then that guy did? you could have renamed cnn tnn for 4 years straight.

there was democrats and sjws literally crying and screaming in the streets when hillary lost to him. they pushed for impeachment near immediately.

then theres this nonsense of a raid on the guys house for doing no different then obama did opon leaving office.

the blatant bias and all in character assination  leads me to believe this guys a problem for them. any thing that causes them that kinda worry leads me to believe theres something good in the guy, even if on other matters theres corruption not unlike any and all politicians.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

name one guy , not just president, any guy who received more negative press then that guy did? you could have renamed cnn tnn for 4 years straight.

If you only watch foxnews, I'd say they were pretty tough on Barry for 8 yrs, but you're 100% correct.

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If you only watch foxnews, I'd say they were pretty tough on Barry for 8 yrs, but you're 100% correct.

theres always slant depending on network on all political figures, but the trump thing was above and beyond that. every tweet, every press conference, anything they could even remotely blame him for they were all over it daily .not just news networks, entertainment on all levels thought it totally fine to wish harm and go after his family members.

it was a very calculated and in my opinion, pretty sinister team effort on all fronts of the media machine except fox and a few prominant internet  shows.. it was not simply just public disapproval and one news network , it was basically a 90-10 split in media leaning negative. much of it out of context  and purposely misleading

Edited by ZR800efi

1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

theres always slant depending on network on all political figures, but the trump thing was above and beyond that. every tweet, every press conference, anything they could even remotely blame him for they were all over it daily .not just news networks, entertainment on all levels thought it totally fine to wish harm and go after his family members.

it was a very calculated and in my opinion, pretty sinister team effort on all fronts of the media machine except fox and a few prominant internet  shows.. it was not simply just public disapproval and one news network , it was basically a 90-10 split in media leaning negative.

Agreed 

• Like 1

i wish i had done what i thought of doing. i was going to keep a notebook of the daily things trump did wrong. we used to turn the news on and wait for it, then laugh. one person does not have enough time to do all the wrong they said he did. every day

21 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Not like the aggregate of the entire mainstream media, not even close.  Then throw in the weaponization of the fbi/doj to purposely and falsely accuse him of crimes.  So no, it’s not remotely comparable.  And at least Fox would allow dissenting views to come on and debate.