Check your account email address ×

Been warning white wimmins about this

Rod

• Gold Member
On 8/16/2022 at 10:57 AM, spin_dry said:

It’s a gop idea. The teachers get paid less 

26 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

GOP’ers are now concerned about teachers. 

Ex Mental Health Professional living in a Van avoiding taxes suddenly thinks He is helping Teachers. :suicide:

• Gold Member
19 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Seems to be coordinated.  Just another conspiracy.

British Royal Air Force No Longer Offering Pilot Jobs to White Men -- Only Women and Ethnic Minorities May Apply

Good news for the aircraft manu's, everyone knows wimmin and feraners caint drive none!

• Haha 1

On 8/16/2022 at 10:40 AM, f7ben said:

Maybe the faggot ass cops they have should do their fucking jobs instead of crying and whining and throwing fits

Lol yeah . Go try thete job for 5 min . Could not fucking pay me enough to be a fucking Minneapolis zoo keeper . Yrs ago prob now not a fucking chance.  Let the natives fester and die  in there shit with the wimp fagot leader they re elected to lead Troup down the sewers 

• Like 2

On 8/17/2022 at 12:39 PM, spin_dry said:

GOP’ers are now concerned about teachers. 

Nop just pointing out how fucking stupid liberal cunts such as your self are.  Again I am glad Minneapolis is going thus rout getting more of what they vote for . You should park your camper down in S Minneapolis with the rest of the homeless 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Nop just pointing out how fucking stupid liberal cunts such as your self are.  Again I am glad Minneapolis is going thus rout getting more of what they vote for . You should park your camper down in S Minneapolis with the rest of the homeless 

I was just kidding. I know GOP’ers don’t support teachers. I’ve been reading your posts for at least a couple of years.