Check your account email address ×

Trump the lying sack of shit

15 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Put you in your own sub forum like Covid is more like it. Jesus Christ get a fucking life

This is his pathetic life . Obviously all he has . Well this and his shit stained fruit of the loom 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Look at all the cunty replies. Typical whiney dumb ass republicans always crying about something. Oh he’s posting current events in the current event forum…….I should be the one complaining about the dumb ass non current event threads here.

Trump is a daily headline in every media type across the world except the weak kool aid serving FOX News you all get brainwashed with.

Wake the fuck up.

Lol and why do you think Trump has been a daily headline for 6 yrs you fucking lemming tool ? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Anyone else picture old MCliar shuffling around the house all day bumbling and burping under his breath fucking Trump this fucking Trump that :lol:

What a life :lol:

It triggers you like a 5 year old.

I win again.

20 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Anyone else picture old MCliar shuffling around the house all day bumbling and burping under his breath fucking Trump this fucking Trump that :lol:

What a life :lol:

Jesus your low hanging fruit.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Your the lowest form of life like trump. Keep supporting him you look like the uneducated fool he loves.

MC, you're all right man, I smile every time I see your post. :D You just keep doing you. :bc:  

• Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

And how many threads did I start on Trump? 

Better question how many threads did I start about Biden? 

Yeah . :bc:

Who cares really. If MC wants to start 100 threads a day all the power to him.

:lol:

:bc:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Who cares really. If MC wants to start 100 threads a day all the power to him.

:lol:

I dont care either.  I like exposing his TDS on a regular basis. Its great entertainment, deranged Boomers are the absolute best for comedy. 

But dont kid yourself and say he is slapping anyone around. The big goofy fat fuck probably cant even slap his own meat anymore. 

Just now, EvilBird said:

I dont care either.  I like exposing his TDS on a regular basis. Its great entertainment, deranged Boomers are the absolute best for comedy. 

But dont kid yourself and say he is slapping anyone around. The big goofy fat fuck probably cant even slap his own meat anymore. 

Have you two met before?

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Have you two met before?

MCliar is scared , I told Him lets go sledding in NH when I first joined . Before I knew how insane he was. But He's too fat too old. And Trump threads take up his life now.  Poor Guy. 

Just now, EvilBird said:

MCliar is scared , I told Him lets go sledding in NH when I first joined . Before I knew how insane he was. But He's too fat too old. And Trump threads take up his life now.  Poor Guy. 

So no.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So no.

He bragged to me he is 6"4 . Prob 300lbs also . Hea a big goofy fat fuck case in point. 

and im 6'0 210 so i can lose a few lol 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Your the easiest one here to trigger.

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Lmao

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Your the easiest one here to trigger.

If you think I am mad or triggered you are one dumb motherfucker :lol::lol::lol:

You are a clown , a mumbling bumbling mental retard.  Laughing at you almost makes me feel bad. Almost. 

6 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Spoken like a true Newb

Maybe you and Woolie should start a FS Veterans Sub Forum where you can keep the newbies out and talk about  the good old days.

• Haha 1