Check your account email address ×

It’s only $8,500 more you can afford it

14 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

looks like no more sub 40k lightning it’s now 50k for base f-150 lightning those damn material cost again. Open up your purse greenies.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a40848342/ford-f-150-lightning-price-increase/

Saw that . Deff off the radar for a new work truck now . I talked with 2 dealers about them a few weeks back . Now not a chance only think that made them worth it was a 40k price Tag on a new work truck 

50 I will buy a gas and use it for a yr or 2 as my after work truck before it becomes a work truck like I have for decades .

The lighting would have been my first straight to work truck 

Edited by Ez ryder

• Gold Member

Got to drive a lightning a couple weeks ago.  Big ford dealer owner came in to buy some parts.  First electric vehicle experience for this guy.  Thing is a rocket ship and very quiet but to not be able to tow with a truck?  Come the fuck on.......Oh and the range when I got in said 167 miles.  I went out to our old highway 1/4 mile that we used in high school and got after it a couple times and generally drove it hard for about 7 miles.  When I pulled back in to my store the range was 126 miles....  LOL  He probably had to charge it awhile before he drove back home...  LOL

2 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Got to drive a lightning a couple weeks ago.  Big ford dealer owner came in to buy some parts.  First electric vehicle experience for this guy.  Thing is a rocket ship and very quiet but to not be able to tow with a truck?  Come the fuck on.......Oh and the range when I got in said 167 miles.  I went out to our old highway 1/4 mile that we used in high school and got after it a couple times and generally drove it hard for about 7 miles.  When I pulled back in to my store the range was 126 miles....  LOL  He probably had to charge it awhile before he drove back home...  LOL

Truck wasn’t accustomed to carrying around such a big bag of shit. 

• Gold Member
42 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Truck wasn’t accustomed to carrying around such a big bag of shit. 

Oh wow how original.  Once again typical sick sad liberal.  Resort to personal attack because the facts never fit the agenda....  Liberalism.  Ideas so good they have to be mandatory......

3 hours ago, poopooforme said:

You forgot to mention the horrendous price tag of 90k+ :lmao: