Check your account email address ×

BREAKING: Cleveland #Browns announce signing QB Colin Kaepernick to a 1 year deal, per Adam Schefter

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Are you that fucking stupid? Really I didn't put you in the MC category but I might need to rethink that.  

So he's #29 out of 32 active QBs and he has baggage. 

Really? Fucking really?

Imagine you are #29 out of 30 painters...but you yell at the clients....should I hire you? No didn't think so ..

Haha…try reading the list again moron.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha…try reading the list again moron.😂

89....passer rating he isn't special. Nobody is looking at him. (Except the fucking browns who fucked up royally) 

Remember when Ray Lewis was involved in a Murder....the NFL rehabilitated him because he could play. They fucking put out commercials with him bouncing kids on his fucking knee.....yeah that's how much people cared to have Kap back in the league.

Just now, SkisNH said:

Yes you are for supporting something you know zero about....kap sucks and he is a distraction. 

His stats say he was a tier 2 starter and a quality backup ....kill yourself stupid cocksucking faggot 

Just now, SkisNH said:

89....passer rating he isn't special. Nobody is looking at him. (Except the fucking browns who fucked up royally) 

Remember when Ray Lewis was involved in a Murder....the NFL rehabilitated him because he could play. They fucking put out commercials with him bouncing kids on his fucking knee.....yeah that's how much people cared to have Kap back in the league.

Un-huh….tell me more about those active QB’s….every stupid point you make gets slapped back in your face…go lay down.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Now you’re getting it through your thick retarded skull 

He sucks.....tier 2 fucks like him or Carson Wentz don't get to call the shots. You have to be a player to do that.  

8 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

He sucks.....tier 2 fucks like him or Carson Wentz don't get to call the shots. You have to be a player to do that.  

He kneeled and they banned him , the end 

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Why did he fuck up the work out in 19? He knew he couldn't play at the pro level. 

Listen dumbfuck you don’t even know who the active QB’s are so just stfu.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How much did the owners pay him in the settlement ???

He had to split 10 mil. He had a 126 mil contract that he tried to renegotiate and failed. Definitely not Mensa material.

3 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

He had to split 10 mil. He had a 126 mil contract that he tried to renegotiate and failed. Definitely not Mensa material.

Sounds like he has a shit ton of money 

2 hours ago, ckf said:

The way I look at it the guy has the right to kneel during the anthem. I also have the right to feel that he disrespected our nation anthem. America :usflag:

You are correct. My daughter plays on a travel soccer team. One of her trainers is a starter on The professional women’s soccer team Chicago red stars. We went to one game last year as a team outing.  Both teams acting like fools during the national anthem. We haven’t been back. These idiots are lucky to put 30% in the stands. Most of the parents on my daughters team feel the same way as me. I tell anyone that asks not to go to the games. It’s to bad,because some of those lesbos are kinda hot. :ashamed:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listen dumbfuck you don’t even know who the active QB’s are so just stfu.

I took a 1/2 second look at the chart and he was 29th....so fuck yourself. He sucks, people hate him and he was sloppy 4th in Cleveland.  

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

I took a 1/2 second look at the chart and he was 29th....so fuck yourself. He sucks, people hate him and he was sloppy 4th in Cleveland.  

He doesn’t suck and only bootlicking retard faggot trash such as yourself hate him. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

He doesn’t suck and only bootlicking retard faggot trash such as yourself hate him. 

He is no Mahomes..  he is not even RG3 level of QB.  He was benched do to he sucked and then he played a race card which he is top notch and top level on playing.

In the NFL the goal is to win championships and he is not capable.

Not a fan and we don't want him up in Green Bay. I don't give a shit if he was sitting on the on the shitter during the national anthem. He will never make a come back in the NFL IMO. 

Football Season is once again upon us brothahs CAN I GET AN AMEN? -  Thanking Squirrel | Meme Generator

Edited by Badger**

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He does suck....if he was a baller he would be playing. Fuck even Michael Vick was rehabilitated by the league.  That dude killed dogs...imagine if he had no talent.  Think he would play again?