Check your account email address ×

I tried an edible

51 minutes ago, HSR said:

Exactly.When it's time to get high,I want it NOW!!!  And I like to know when it'll end :thumb: 

YES,,,, I also LOVE the flavor of good smoke,,,all part of the experience.

Once you figure out the right dose for you, it's not that big of a deal. It's when you take to much that it can suck.

Agreed on the flavor of good smoke. I'll still chasing the flavor of Northern Lights that I grew close to 20 years ago. I've tried several different breeders but haven't found that same sweet taste.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

The only prescription drug I took was Lisinopril for blood pressure but I stopped taking it as I can't go to the Doctor without wearing a mask which I don't do as I have had Asthma my whole life and can't breathe wearing them, Doctor said I would die within a couple months if I stopped taking the Drug, that was July 2021, still here.

I lowered my BP by drinking a glass of Beet root juice every morning and a Tablespoon of X-Virgin Olive oil, it went from 194/92 to +/- 116/62 depending on when I check it which I do many times every day.

Wow...that is a dramatic change. I also take  beet root in capsule form....anything to try and avoid pharmaceuticals

• Like 1