Check your account email address ×

Good ole American V8

• Gold Member
Just now, EvilBird said:

Gee which one can a parent afford to buy a teenager??? fucking retard. 

F7C4D4F5-FA29-4A0A-999E-5EB9DB0BFA63.png

If buying new the Chevy bolt is a much cheaper car then that charger both to buy, maintain and fuel with a much longer warranty

• Gold Member
Just now, BOHICA said:

If buying new the Chevy bolt is a much cheaper car then that charger both to buy, maintain and fuel with a much longer warranty

Except a Chevy Bolt is for faggots ...none of my kids are Gay. 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You are and it obvious that you do talk about other things when you can’t address the topic at hand

Well one is definitely faster in the short run than the other, one definitely sounds better than the other, one actually gives you the "driving experience" and the other does not which was stated in the video by the test driver..One cost a lot more than the other..One can be fixed at local dealers all across the USA and the other can not..I think you can fill in which ones I'm talking about...:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member

I graduated in 2003 . My parking lot was full of Fox Body Mustangs, Acura Integra's, couple Camaro's including my 99 Z28, Pickup trucks, VW GTI's etc 

Now you want teenagers to drive Chevy Bolts ....SMFH :smack:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

I graduated in 2003 . My parking lot was full of Fox Body Mustangs, Acura Integra's, couple Camaro's including my 99 Z28, Pickup trucks, VW GTI's etc 

Now you want teenagers to drive Chevy Bolts ....SMFH :smack:

Nope.  But on a pure financial perspective for a teenager if they were buying new a bolt makes way more sense then a new charger v6.

but if you have to compensate for some short comings in your life a charger will pick up where mother nature fucked you over.

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

What Young masculine Male would take a Bolt over a Charger 

:lol:

Likes on social media are a more effective prop up tool for the retards that need some help feeling like a man.

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Nope.  But on a pure financial perspective for a teenager if they were buying new a bolt makes way more sense then a new charger v6.

but if you have to compensate for some short comings in your life a charger will pick up where mother nature fucked you over.

This is why Kids are losers/pussys today because of people like you....

It was so great for the Boomers to have Muscle Cars but now if a kid wants a cool car today he/she is compensating? :fool:

No short comings here thats why Ive driven the same fucking truck the past ten years. It still runs great. And Id rather have money in the bank then a New Truck/Car Payment just to show off.  I maintain my shit myself and it pays off in the long run. 

How many vehicles have you gone thru since 2011?  

After you answer that then maybe you will realize who actually has the lower Carbon Footprint you twat. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

This is why Kids are losers/pussys today because of people like you....

It was so great for the Boomers to have Muscle Cars but now if a kid wants a cool car today he/she is compensating? :fool:

No short comings here thats why Ive driven the same fucking truck the past ten years. It still runs great. And Id rather have money in the bank then a New Truck/Car Payment just to show off.  I maintain my shit myself and it pays off in the long run. 

How many vehicles have you gone thru since 2011?  

After you answer that then maybe you will realize who actually has the lower Carbon Footprint you twat. 

Not sure why how many vehicles somebody has/had is a metric.

so if you stuck a kid in 2004 Nissan Rogue is that a poor kid cause it’s not a muscle car?

14 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Likes on social media are a more effective prop up tool for the retards that need some help feeling like a man.

Didn't you have a Ford raptor a couple years ago, the ultimate compensation vehicle??:lol:

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well one is definitely faster in the short run than the other, one definitely sounds better than the other, one actually gives you the "driving experience" and the other does not which was stated in the video by the test driver..One cost a lot more than the other..One can be fixed at local dealers all across the USA and the other can not..I think you can fill in which ones I'm talking about...:thumbsup:

This response will result in one of two things .... crickets or deflection

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

so if you stuck a kid in 2004 Nissan Rogue is that a poor kid cause it’s not a muscle car?

They didn't make a rogue in 04, my daughter loves her Rogue, my son is taking over the 4runner, he's got some good plans to make it his own and wrench on it.

Some parents will go out in the garage and show their kid how to plug it in and some are going to go out in the garage and show them how to put a lift kit on..:whistle:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Now I know you are retarded . What takes more resources , multiple vehicles or One Vehicle?  :yahoo::lol:

Rogues are a great vehicle for a Kid. 

Never said it had to be a muscle Car but nothing wrong with a young kid liking and wanting a muscle or sporty import either....

What was your first Car Mr. EV? 

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

They didn't make a rogue in 04, my daughter loves her Rogue, my son is taking over the 4runner, he's got some good plans to make it his own and wrench on it.

Some parents will go out in the garage and show their kid how to plug it in and some are going to go out in the garage and show them how to put a lift kit on..:whistle:

:owned:

:thumb: 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Didn't you have a Ford raptor a couple years ago, the ultimate compensation vehicle??:lol:

He wont answer how many Vehicles he has had since 2011 .....Who is compensating again???:owned: 

He sounds like my neighbor who brags about how many Cars he has owned . buys a new one every year sometimes twice a year . no kids, no wife , has 2 Mercedes and a brand new Ranger. 

Cant change his own fucking Oil if he needed too. 

• Gold Member
32 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So you need a vehicle to define you and illicit an emotion via sound and feeling?….  It’s like a like on Facebook.  It use to be males in the US use to strive for performance?  Now they strive for things that give them emotional attachments.  Your taint is pretty small isn’t it? 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

So you need a vehicle to define you and illicit an emotion via sound and feeling?….  It’s like a like on Facebook.  It use to be males in the US use to strive for performance?  Now they strive for things that give them emotional attachments.  Your taint is pretty small isn’t it? 

Says the Guy making multiple threads about EVs to make Himself feel better!!!!!

You cant make this shit up!!

:lol::lol::lol:

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
Just now, EvilBird said:

Says the Guy making multiple threads about EVs to make Himself feel better!!!!!

You cant make this shit up!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Just current events.  I don’t own a Lucud or likely ever will.  EV’s come in many different flavors just like ICE.  Posting about 1 doesn’t mean you are justifying anything just like if I posted about an ICE vehicle.

mental midgets here take it that way though.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Super mall crawler hey look at me truck  :lol: 

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

He wont answer how many Vehicles he has had since 2011 .....Who is compensating again???:owned: 

He sounds like my neighbor who brags about how many Cars he has owned . buys a new one every year sometimes twice a year . no kids, no wife , has 2 Mercedes and a brand new Ranger. 

Cant change his own fucking Oil if he needed too. 

Use to change oil all the time.  Wrenched in Highschool, wrenched in the army and occasionally.  Last time I wrenched/oil change was a few weeks ago on my classic.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Just current events.  I don’t own a Lucud or likely ever will.  EV’s come in many different flavors just like ICE.  Posting about 1 doesn’t mean you are justifying anything just like if I posted about an ICE vehicle.

mental midgets here take it that way though.

Take a fucking look in the mirror dude....

Bragging about your company gas card , Solar panels and Tesla daily because you are a self conscience,  self righteous, moron. 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Had a Raptor.  Once the dealer skipped the step of adding oil on an oil change it was never the same.  Become a hunk of shit at 80k miles.  Took a bunch wrenching.  Everything that went wrong over time And I would fix it I would see mess ups on the engine install.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Use to change oil all the time.  Wrenched in Highschool, wrenched in the army and occasionally.  Last time I wrenched/oil change was a few weeks ago on my classic.

Awesome.

How many vehicles have you had since 2011? 

What was your first Car? 

Ill wait. :pc:

• Gold Member
Just now, BOHICA said:

Had a Raptor.  Once the dealer skipped the step of adding oil on an oil change it was never the same.  Become a hunk of shit at 80k miles.  Took a bunch wrenching.  Everything that went wrong over time And I would fix it I would see mess ups on the engine install.

Yep your changed your own oil .....when you we 20 ...so typical