Check your account email address ×

Trump was right again, Mexico is paying for the border wall.

I posted before many months ago that I considered Mexico's actions, ( Fentanyl, Immigrants ) an act of war.

I would give them 30 days to stop EVERY FUCKING DRUG, and EVERY FUKKIN IMMIGRANT, or I would deploy the UNITED STATES ARMY, and UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS , to destroy every fukkin cartel, and every fukkin smuggler, and stop every FUKKIN IMMIGRANT INVADER. JUST MY .02c. 

If it was up to me, I would smash every fukkin thing that touched the 1987 miles of AMEX BORDER.

Those punks that run over the border with back-packs of drugs would get caught and smashed with a 48" riot baton, and have their collar-bones broken. 

The COYOTES that paddle a raft full of invaders would get 560 grains of .50 cal. BMG right to their chest, so all the illegals would get splashed with blood. Just my .02c.  

57 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If it was up to me, I would smash every fukkin thing that touched the 1987 miles of AMEX BORDER.

Those punks that run over the border with back-packs of drugs would get caught and smashed with a 48" riot baton, and have their collar-bones broken. 

The COYOTES that paddle a raft full of invaders would get 560 grains of .50 cal. BMG right to their chest, so all the illegals would get splashed with blood. Just my .02c.  

Friendo 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I posted before many months ago that I considered Mexico's actions, ( Fentanyl, Immigrants ) an act of war.

I would give them 30 days to stop EVERY FUCKING DRUG, and EVERY FUKKIN IMMIGRANT, or I would deploy the UNITED STATES ARMY, and UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS , to destroy every fukkin cartel, and every fukkin smuggler, and stop every FUKKIN IMMIGRANT INVADER. JUST MY .02c. 

PM ABUSERS.....WTF?......:lol:

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Trump just continues to be correct on almost everything he says. 

Hopefully he announces soon that he's not running in 2024 and keeps his word and DeSantis can continue what Trump started for 8 yrs.

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Hopefully he announces soon that he's not running in 2024 and keeps his word and DeSantis can continue what Trump started for 8 yrs.

Why?  Trump can do it, let DeSantis be his running mate if we need a politician.  But trump proved a businessman can do a better job then any of them others in Washington.

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why?  Trump can do it, let DeSantis be his running mate if we need a politician.  But trump proved a businessman can do a better job then any of them others in Washington.

Sure Trump can do it, Trump can also cause a shit storm. His time has passed and he'd likely be a lame duck after 2 yrs anyway. Get DeSantis in there who can have some longevity. 

• Gold Member

DeSantis wont do shit compared to Trump , lets be honest he is just another Politician part of the club. Even CNN is talking him up ...

That said He will still get my vote. And he will be less volatile and "safer" than Trump for the Country.