Check your account email address ×

RIP Paulie Walnuts

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

He was a good character actor in the sopranos....looks like in his real life he was an incredible piece of crap arrested 28 times. Not the kind of guy I will miss.

Nothing after 1971.

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

He was a good character actor in the sopranos....looks like in his real life he was an incredible piece of crap arrested 28 times. Not the kind of guy I will miss.

Well aren’t you just a moral high horse judgemental type.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/tony-siricos-life-before-sopranos-paulie-walnuts.amp

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Yeah I don't like criminals...go figure. 

Assault and Robbery 

So just lock ‘em up and throw away the key ‘eh….no chance at redemption…wonderful.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So just lock ‘em up and throw away the key ‘eh….no chance at redemption…wonderful.

Sometimes....

In his case, glad he turned it around. I wonder how many connected guys he still hung out with and befriended?  People who pray on others in society should be shunned. 

Edited by SkisNH

10 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Sometimes....

In his case, glad he turned it around. I wonder how many connected guys he still hung out with and befriended?  People who pray on others in society should be shunned. 

Like I said if you were Italian in NewYork back then you were likely involved one way or another in sketchy shit.

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Even Sammy the bull was a free man because he was a rat. God knows how many hits he did.

:lol:

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't think he said that.  I think what he's saying is that he's not a very admirable man and no one anyone should be looking up to.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't think he said that.  I think what he's saying is that he's not a very admirable man and no one anyone should be looking up to.  

You ever read Frank Abagnale's about book about his lifes story?

Edited by Steve753

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You ever read Frank Abagnale's about book about his lifes story?

No i haven't, had to look him up, but have seen the movie.  I dealt with a lot of NY Italians when I bought a bakery distribution company in New Haven CT.  Not a fan.  Its the attitude, mindset, twisted notion of "honor" that was just ridiculous.  This one competitor in particular wanted to meet with me, size me up, and basically threaten me to not go after any of his accounts.  I'm like who the fuck is this guy?  One of the bakeries I bought from (Arthur Ave in NYC) was supposedly owned or controlled by Gotti at one point.  Its like you had to have permission to buy fucking bread from them.  Nothing against Italians, just the ones who think its ok to extort, rob, murder, as long as you go to church on Sunday.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

No i haven't.  I dealt with a lot of NY Italians when I bought a bakery distribution company in New Haven CT.  Not a fan.  Its the attitude, mindset, twisted notion of "honor" that was just ridiculous.  This one competitor in particular wanted to meet with me, size me up, and basically threaten me to not go after any of his accounts.  I'm like who the fuck is this guy?  One of the bakeries I bought from (Arthur Ave in NYC) was supposedly owned or controlled by Gotti at one point.  Its like you had to have permission to buy fucking bread from them.  Nothing against Italians, just the ones who think its ok to extort, rob, murder, as long as you go to church on Sunday.

Crazy back then for sure. Maybe you saw the movie catch me if you can? That was loosely based on Frank's life.

4 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Sometimes....

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Fair enough.👌🏻

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

That applies to 100% of celebrities.:thumb:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fair enough.👌🏻

This was my first post....DriftBusta pretty much nailed it.