Check your account email address ×

I told you guys for years...........ABORTION!!

On 7/16/2022 at 1:15 AM, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Nigra, post your tax return from last year, you poverty-level slut.

How much did the garage cost? 

What's your house worth? 

On 7/16/2022 at 1:15 AM, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Nigra, post your tax return from last year, you poverty-level slut.

How much did the garage cost? 

What's your house worth? 

Wrong faggot. This was meant for AWFUL MOUTHFUL OFCUM. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wrong faggot. This was meant for AWFUL MOUTHFUL OFCUM. 

Do you always wear a mask to cover up the scars from the coat hanger?

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

My garage is worth more than all you got.

Your garage is a 40,000 dollar storage unit for junks cars that will NEVER be re-built!! I had queers like you storing old cars. They all had pipe dreams. 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Do you always wear a mask to cover up the scars from the coat hanger?

What coat hanger, you needle-dinked bug-fukker? 

I was nominated for best-looking in my graduating class. 

Sorry, but not sorry. 

Hey, don't try to take it out on me, 'cause Badge " OWNED " the shit outta' you!!  

38 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Sorry I couldn't make it to your party but it looks like you had a good time, just not my thing. 

BAdge, please stop handing him " OWNAGE " like candy out of the van at the playground, 'cause he tries to take it out on me. Thanks. :thumb:

• Gold Member
21 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Gee I see lots of Center Consoles .....One V bottom stern drive not avaible with triples or 1750s and one Cat. 

:owned:

941EA2CD-4C25-4A20-9070-E312558E03F4.png

ABF2FB1E-AD73-4A8B-9CFF-91AA7CBA110C.png

564B0BE0-8070-4219-854C-537010DAD5EA.png

399A1E0D-AC12-45CB-A243-4F5C335C474C.png

@Polaris 550 So whats up shithead I see you totally ignored how massively OWNED you got on Fountain Powerboats . You know nothing about Boats you fucking wannabe Mall Cop Loser. 

Just admit you are a low IQ retard faggot that can only mow lawns and paint barns for his family members. 

No Wife, No Kids , No Money, No Brains. No Life. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Your garage is a 40,000 dollar storage unit for junks cars that will NEVER be re-built!! I had queers like you storing old cars. They all had pipe dreams. 

You don't own a garage and are too poor to even have pipe dreams.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

@Polaris 550 So whats up shithead I see you totally ignored how massively OWNED you got on Fountain Powerboats . You know nothing about Boats you fucking wannabe Mall Cop Loser. 

Just admit you are a low IQ retard faggot that can only mow lawns and paint barns for his family members. 

No Wife, No Kids , No Money, No Brains. No Life. 

LMAO! You faggot, I already posted several times that the Fountain was a " JOKE LIE ", you stupid fuck. You just got " OWNED " !!

You keep your big-shot life, I wouldn't trade for anything you got, it's worthless to me. 

What's your TNW, big mouth? Are you as big as your mouth? 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

You don't own a garage and are too poor to even have pipe dreams.

Hey, I ordered a new Vette!! I hope it fits. If not the dealer will sell it

for $40,000.00 more than I paid!!!! 

LMMFAO!!! What a lard-tard!! You fukkin joke!!  

• Gold Member
38 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO! You faggot, I already posted several times that the Fountain was a " JOKE LIE ", you stupid fuck. You just got " OWNED " !!

You keep your big-shot life, I wouldn't trade for anything you got, it's worthless to me. 

A65AEF68-9D24-4490-BA16-EAA2C1AC3E09.jpeg

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
45 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Next time you "joke lie" , try to at least do some current research on the Possessions you wish you owned,  that you supposedly dont care about . :thumbsup: 

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Next time you "joke lie" , try to at least do some current research on the Possessions you wish you owned,  that you supposedly dont care about . :thumbsup: 

WTF are you talkin' about? Don't you think I haven't seen the Fountain website, and know what engines are available for the 42'?

Didn't you see my post where I stated that I was gonna' have to pull some strings, and maybe a pay-off to get the 1750s??? 

God, I got a Private Pyle and now I got a Private Joker here!!!! 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

WTF are you talkin' about? Don't you think I haven't seen the Fountain website, and know what engines are available for the 42'?

Didn't you see my post where I stated that I was gonna' have to pull some strings, and maybe a pay-off to get the 1750s??? 

God, I got a Private Pyle and now I got a Private Joker here!!!! 

Fucking liar :lol:

You got massively owned by your Joke Lies...:owned:

Next up is claiming you will buy a Nitro Bass Boat. 

Another Swing and a Miss. 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

And you repeated it.  Ie, joke lie = lie.  There is no difference.  Especially when everything you type is a joke.

Speaking of, by declaring his life a big shot it clearly states you don't have shit and are jealous.  Exactly why you asked then about his TNW.  Pathetic.

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, I ordered a new Vette!! I hope it fits. If not the dealer will sell it

for $40,000.00 more than I paid!!!! 

LMMFAO!!! What a lard-tard!! You fukkin joke!!  

Dealer didn't sell it, I did.  God you are a moron.  Super easy to buy something limited and make money on it.  Obviously you've never made money on anything you've ever owned.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Fucking liar :lol:

You got massively owned by your Joke Lies...:owned:

Next up is claiming you will buy a Nitro Bass Boat. 

Another Swing and a Miss. 

Evil Dink the Bug Fukker, fell for my FOUNTAIN story, hook, line and sinker!!  :fishing:

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And you repeated it.  Ie, joke lie = lie.  There is no difference.  Especially when everything you type is a joke.

Speaking of, by declaring his life a big shot it clearly states you don't have shit and are jealous.  Exactly why you asked then about his TNW.  Pathetic.

Dealer didn't sell it, I did.  God you are a moron.  Super easy to buy something limited and make money on it.  Obviously you've never made money on anything you've ever owned.

He brags about his life, so I simply stated that I would not trade mine for his. Maybe YOU'RE jealous of me!!!!  :owned:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Evil Dink the Bug Fukker, fell for my FOUNTAIN story, hook, line and sinker!!  :fishing:

He brags about his life, so I simply stated that I would not trade mine for his. Maybe YOU'RE jealous of me!!!!  :owned:

Nobody fell for your story.  You failed from the get go stating it was on Sunday.  Plus we all know you are broke as shit.

He doesn't brag about his life, he just points out what he has that you don't but that is only because you keep claiming you are massively loaded and have possessions up the ass.  Obviously it is something else you have up your ass.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Nobody fell for your story.  You failed from the get go stating it was on Sunday.  Plus we all know you are broke as shit.

He doesn't brag about his life, he just points out what he has that you don't but that is only because you keep claiming you are massively loaded and have possessions up the ass.  Obviously it is something else you have up your ass.

Yes, he brags and puts down on other people on this site. I monitor his posts, and he's a punk-assed bitch. 

I sometimes have a big turd in my ass, which I would gladly smear in your face!!! :lol2::owned:

36 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, he brags and puts down on other people on this site. I monitor his posts, and he's a punk-assed bitch. 

I sometimes have a big turd in my ass, which I would gladly smear in your face!!! :lol2::owned:

Leontae makes sure that turd stays where it belongs. :gfight:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Leontae makes sure that turd stays where it belongs. :gfight:

You got the wrong guy, Faggot of Tide Head.

Leontae is THE GAY ONE'S health aide. Occasionally they wax each other's dolphins.